Are Lv50 operations still in?

Eternity Vault, Karagga's Palace and Explosive Conflict are still level 50.

Also, level 50 HM FPs now drop Campaign / Black Hole gear.

And dailies give you Classic Commendations, which let you purchase Campaign gear at the vendor.

Cheers.

Can't use groupfinder to que for ev/kp/ec if you are 55 though...

This is the thing I completely don't understand. I tried to be in L50 OPS queue all along the way to L55 AND never got into any group (except once, and just in time The Progenitor crashed). Now I am L55 and it is impossible to do L50 OPS. What I do not understand on this is that I still may access L50 HM Flashpoints... what sense does this make? Absolutely none to me. I am not properly equiped for L55 OPS thanks to that fact I cant access L50 OPS...:mad:

:mad:

This is the thing I completely don't understand. I tried to be in L50 OPS queue all along the way to L55 AND never got into any group (except once, and just in time The Progenitor crashed). Now I am L55 and it is impossible to do L50 OPS. What I do not understand on this is that I still may access L50 HM Flashpoints... what sense does this make? Absolutely none to me. I am not properly equiped for L55 OPS thanks to that fact I cant access L50 OPS...:mad:

I am in the exact same boat. It doesn't really make sense that I can get into the HM FPs but not the OPs. :mad:

This is totally uncalled for. they have the means to to group finder with the hard mode flash points.. why can they not do the same with the ops. i only run with my guild and not everyone is ready for the 55 ops. heck we were still building up peoples gear for EV KP and we were never ready for EC. its down right stupid not to be able to use group finder for the level 50 ops like we would the flashpoints. they really need to fix that. i already submitted a bug report about it i recommend that others do the same.

I can't speak for EC HM but with EV HM, we ran it last night to help our guildes without early access get dread guard gear. Being 5 levels over everything and with 66's and 69's as a tank made it insanely easy so I can't imagine what the SMs would be like when they are for people in Tionese/Columi. Being unable to do the SM ops from 50 is kinda like worrying that you can't do SM FPs as a level 50 pre-2.0.

That said, the weekly mission "Classic Operations" awards ultimate and elite comms. The 50 HM operations are still worth doing just for that.

Yeah, not having the 50-54 SM operations on a separate tier still available to access for 55 players is kind of annoying.

I mentioned this during giving feedback on the PTS, did anyone listen?

The funniest part is you will have normal mode flashpoints in GF at 55 with half the mobs grey yet EV/KP/EC SM are considered too easy for 55's and must be removed?

i really hope bioware makes the lvl50 sm ops available in que finder again for lvl55s, as mentioned above i don't get why as lvl55 we can still que for sub lvl50 fps but not lvl50 sm ops? lvl55 can still use those basic comms? i know i can :)

For me the problem is that I never played those operations yet since I reached lvl 50 not so long ago. Now I can choose 1) not to play anything else to make sure I won't lose them in GF and use GF to complete them or 2) play in normal pace and if I get to lvl 55 without finishing all 3 of them before then sit on the fleet for hours and try to find a group going there without GF. Both choices are bad for me.

The problem I see is that once the majority of old timers have reached 55, nobody is going to que for the level 50 ops

It was hard enough to que for a flashpoint pre 50 before 2.0 now when people are trying to blow through the last five levels that are after the main storyline, they are not going to have time for that

Just like nobody played LI because it could be skipped those ops will suffer the same fate

Edited by kirorx

I want to know why a Dev or someone has not given out any information reguarding this. we want answers. i know there might not be time to answer everything on the forums but this is big.

not everyone will be geared enough to plug into a level 55 ops when they do finaly hit 55.

Lol yeh I've seen the first casualties from this today but I think a lot of people are a bit miffed as to what is classed as worthy gear for ops now. I watched a few pug groups kicking people who had the new mods from the pvp vendor (tbh theres not much of a difference just with critical rating and a lot more expertise.) A few pugs have kicked players for not having augments etc from that too it's insane.

Least u wouldn't have this IN the other ops let alone after them. When u hit 55 ur in the sharks pit pal. Warzones are just as bad except I amn't sure if that's the problem with the bolster etc

Lol yeh I've seen the first casualties from this today but I think a lot of people are a bit miffed as to what is classed as worthy gear for ops now. I watched a few pug groups kicking people who had the new mods from the pvp vendor (tbh theres not much of a difference just with critical rating and a lot more expertise.) A few pugs have kicked players for not having augments etc from that too it's insane.

Least u wouldn't have this IN the other ops let alone after them. When u hit 55 ur in the sharks pit pal. Warzones are just as bad except I amn't sure if that's the problem with the bolster etc

That is crazy, it probably change after you get a few more 55s and it becomes more known what works for these ops