Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild panel even more broken now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GrimTheGlutt
09.01.2017 , 06:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
It's being reviewed by our QA team and they'll work with the Dev Team to get the issues addressed. No ETA at the moment.

Keith---
How did it even get past QA in the first place? Seriously how?

Either the guy who said dont QA it, or the QA team needs to be replaced, the qualtiy of stuff they let through is so shockingly poor its like they dont even exist so please spend my sub money on something worthwhile, rather than paying these peoples salaries.

Most of the stuff in these extremely poor patches could have been caught in QA and you know it!

I hate hostile posting but the constant issues with patches beggars belief. Stop rushing garbage out the door, its not what we pay you for - Test things properly - I would rather you delay by 2 weeks and test it thoroughly than release this garbage time upon time.

Learn from your mistakes. Dont keep repeating them.

orangenee
09.01.2017 , 06:16 PM | #22
Terry really is dropping the ball a lot lately isn't he?
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

DraonaiMimnov
09.01.2017 , 06:36 PM | #23
They forgot to tell the new QA that this was not a singleplayer game and that the playerbase community is an integral part. Multiplayer is not "just* a feature like it is in ME:A, the communities we've formed as players in the game is why I'm still playing. I think any guild issues like this should be treated as a high priority bug.
Shadowlands
Covenant of the Phoenix

ShadowGovernator
09.01.2017 , 11:00 PM | #24
Also when I write "message of the day" in the guild panel on one server (progenitor), that message is also seen on another server (the red eclipse), and that character on TRE is not even in a guild in the first place.
Please fix this BW.

Bidli
09.02.2017 , 05:02 AM | #25
what a start to the second period! a great opener of the period by one of their attackers from the frist line, Keith, who found an open space and scores with a great shot, no chance for the goalie! Lets see if they will keep it up, as they still need two goals to even the score!

BioWare 1:3 Ula Vii

And its time for Commercial break!

UlaVii
09.06.2017 , 03:43 AM | #26
I have to admit that without the reloading bug the guild panel does already feel much better but it's still hazardous to use admin commands. We tried going a week without doing any admin but our guild is too busy to keep that up for long and since Keith says there is no ETA on a fix I figured it was time we got back to business.

I have a couple of tips for those trying to work with the current bugged interface:

1) DO NOT use multi-select for setting ranks/removing people. It can include previously selected guild members or those that just logged in while you were doing the multi-select even though their rows will not be highlighted. Additionally it also does the bug where it selects every row from the top of the guild panel down to the cursor position.

2) Double left click is your friend. So if I'm going to work on Amy's row I will left click to highlight it and then left click her row again. This seems to prevent actions from affecting the previously selected row. It still messes up in certain situations though when her row becomes unselected by somebody logging in/out/changing instance. The key is to just keep an eye on the row to make sure it is still selected.

UlaVii
09.18.2017 , 08:24 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
It's being reviewed by our QA team and they'll work with the Dev Team to get the issues addressed. No ETA at the moment.

Keith---
Hi, it's been over 2 weeks and no word yet. Is there any ETA on an ETA?

UlaVii
10.02.2017 , 08:32 AM | #28
Another guild ends up removing members by accident due to the shift select bug.

We're approaching 10 months since we were told the you were "improving the guild quality of life" which in fact made guild admin much more difficult due to all the bugs that were introduced. Please fix the guild panel, it's been over a month since the last attempt to fix it when the new bugs were first reported and you said it would be looked at.

UlaVii
10.11.2017 , 05:52 AM | #29
Another gkicked person due to the bugs

5.5 and no guild panel fix or fix ETA in sight. Please Bioware, fix these guild panel bugs before the server merges. Guilds are going to want to clear room to allow their players merged alts in and a lot more people will be slapped with the bugs.

UlaVii
11.15.2017 , 03:55 PM | #30
  • A long long time ago: Original guild panel was broken for years with the inability to /w guild members with foreign characters which we are still unable to do
  • ...Years Pass With No Fix...
  • 5th April 2016 with Game Update 4.3: Eventually they replaced the original panel the new full size version which was bugged were it reloaded anytime somebody logged in/logged out/changed notes/set rank/changed area
  • ...16 Months Pass With No Fix...
  • 22nd August 2017 with Game Update 5.4: They finally had a go at fixing the reloading problem by replacing it with the wide number of issues reported in the first post of this thread
  • ...3 Months Pass With No Fix...