New SWTOR themed Headset. Will you buy?

ilancloud

I really think the mouse would be the only purchase I'd debate getting.

The headphones I've heard aren't impressive, but the mouse and keyboard have both got really good reviews/feedback (from keyboard since it's not out yet).

The only problem is I could SLI some decent video cards for the same amount of money.

In short: lower the mouse $ to $100~ and I'll buy it.

They look horrible. They are no doubt descent quality, being Razer, but still... I haven't tried Razer headphones yet but they look like the cups are small and I have big ears so they probably would not work too well for me.

I have Sennheiser PC-350's and I'm sure they are significantly better. The best headphones I ever had were my Audio Technica ATH-A900's but they don't make 'em with microphones unfortunately... and also, they self-destroyed in a relatively short manner.

I like the look of the mouse, and since it's a Naga I assume it's good. It is, however, 2x the price of a basic Naga for essentially a cordless model with a decal.

The headset looks atrocious.

Don't forget the weak power crystal too... You would think they'd make these crystals with higher stats since they are only available by spending more $$$ on something.

Edited by mikeycmn

I like the look of the mouse, and since it's a Naga I assume it's good. It is, however, 2x the price of a basic Naga for essentially a cordless model with a decal.

The headset looks atrocious.

This.

I keep wanting to purchase the mouse, then I realize I'm paying an additional $80 (DOUBLE) for basically a paint job of the Naga.

But oh is it such a bittersweet, nerd battered paint job.

Edited by rakuenCallisto

Just found these bad boys, I believed they were released today?

Razer SWTOR Headset

They almost look like a blend between a Tie-fighter and Storm Trooper gear.

What do you think, would you buy them? I can just imagine my GF making fun of me now....

No razer headsets are overpriced junk. All there products have piss poor durability and use substandard electrical components. Want a decent headset than buy a logitech G series set. Want a good headset than buy a studio grade headset (expect to pay 500USD and up).

If your only considering razer for the market gimmick crystal (its identical in stats to the pre-order crystal, and completely worthless after lv15)