Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What all can be done with Dark Projects?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
What all can be done with Dark Projects?

Vercundus
02.21.2019 , 05:26 AM | #11
It takes 477 rank 5 purple gifts (or 954 blue ones) to raise companion from 1 to 50. Each cost 10k (5k) and could be found cheaper on GTN. They also drop from Command Crates and from Alliance Crates. The worst case scenario would require 4.7 M credits and some 30 mins of clicking (or you can be smart about this).

If you sell 3 DPs and buy gifts, you are profiting.

phalczen
03.03.2019 , 02:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
You need 3 of them, 1.5 million credits, and reach your personal conquest goal to buy an item you can boost one companion for the character meeting that goal (since the item is bind on pickup) to influence 50
That vendor has been available to me regardless of reaching my goal. For me, it is available forever on all characters. Perhaps its flagged as available once you've reached your personal conquest goal once on one character in your legacy? I know the devs said it was supposed to be only available AFTER you hit goal on THAT toon, but that's not the case for me.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.