Romance Theron Shan again after Nathema

Myrdovar

Can you rekindle that fire that died because of the betrayal ?

My Jedi kight is engaged with Theron, but was deeply hurt by his actions. His speech on Umbara sounded all to genuine.

Come to think of it, I wonder why a strong Force Sensitive like the Commander is not able to feel Theron is actually lying.. but that's another story.

RPGwise I would let the Jedi break up in the last conversation (after the final Nathema fight), saying "I don't think we can fix this".

Theron deeply regrets his behaviour -and is likely to work hard to make amends.

So, I would like to think the Jedi would fall in love with him again. Is this possible in the new Ossus content?

Edited by Myrdovar

I had just that without even wanting to, courtesy of the bug. :D The finale was a tad too sappy for my (and my Trooper's) tastes and I wasn't too happy with it, but look, I have an alert? Arcann wants to talk? Flirt? Wait, what?

And so literally minutes after the reunion the Trooper took it for the team and dumped Theron for Arcann in the most callous way possible. :D

Enter Ossus, and I get the huggy cutscene that in my understanding only happens with romances. Oh well.

But in legit way it's probably impossible.

Enter Ossus, and I get the huggy cutscene that in my understanding only happens with romances. Oh well.

I believe this is true.

I got the Theron romance bug in Nathema where the romance no longer registered (we weren't even in a relationship status anymore) but then in Ossus it did as I got that hug scene. So no idea what's going on with story/conversation triggers around his romance at the moment.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

There are still bugs with the new patch and story - I would recommend to not break up with Theron if you want to romance him later on or at least wait before you continue with this character. Normally if you break up with a LI you don't get a second chance with the same LI later - you might be able to romance someone else later but not the same companion. So I doubt that after a break up with Theron you can start it later - for those where this worked it is very likely a bug and I wouldn't rely on that to work when you need or want it.

Well I wanted to roleplay my knight as kind of heartbroken- but Theron working hard to earn his place again, then he finally admits he's still loving him.. a little sob story ;)

But you have a point, if breaking up has been final before, it may well be final again after the next patch.

So I guess I'll sort of compromise - not break up but make Theron work harder :D