Rishi Hidden Story Achievements

Hi all,

I have noticed that there are a bunch of hidden Rishi story achievements and it seems to be 1 for each class type for both sides (8 of these empty boxes in the achievement tab for Rishi location).

It appears to be that I must complete this part of the story and I will never be able to complete the hidden achievements should I decide to jump straight to Ossus before completing the Rishi storyline.

I have a few toons that were created and leveled to 70 and I've skipped their stories and went straight to Ossus.

I am talking about achievements like:

1) Deep contact (Sith assassin)

2) Syndicated busted (Bounty hunter)

3) A Final lesson (Jedi knight)

These are the only 3 I have so far and I think I have missed the rest for good unless I create new toons just to get these achievements in Rishi.

Anyone can share with me whether there are any other ways to complete these achievements?

Hi all,

I have noticed that there are a bunch of hidden Rishi story achievements and it seems to be 1 for each class type for both sides (8 of these empty boxes in the achievement tab for Rishi location).

It appears to be that I must complete this part of the story and I will never be able to complete the hidden achievements should I decide to jump straight to Ossus before completing the Rishi storyline.

I have a few toons that were created and leveled to 70 and I've skipped their stories and went straight to Ossus.

I am talking about achievements like:

1) Deep contact (Sith assassin)

2) Syndicated busted (Bounty hunter)

3) A Final lesson (Jedi knight)

These are the only 3 I have so far and I think I have missed the rest for good unless I create new toons just to get these achievements in Rishi.

Anyone can share with me whether there are any other ways to complete these achievements?

Nope, those achievements aren't actually hidden. they are from the class story side missions on Rishi during SoR. If you want to get them you'll have to play those quests, which means playing those classes through SoR (at least Rishi).