So where do we keep all this gear in 6.0??

merovejec

well if things stay like on the pts they're upping the legacy bays to 7 (as the cargo), plus there's a new inventory for crafting mats, which should free up most people's legacy banks I think....at least, I'm gaining 4 empty bays this way.

Hmm ok didnt know about that, yeah that should definitely help.

Don't forget that many of the set bonuses and tacticals are...sub-par, to say the least. No reason to hold onto those, and since they will be bound to legacy and you won't be able to sell them on the GTN, so turn them into tech fragments. Edited by ceryxp

WIth 6.0 we will be getting A LOT of gear.

As we know from the info there will be set bonuses for classes and for all. Set bonuses are linked to gear. Everything is legacy, so I wonder where we will store all this gear :)

Well since materials will get their new separate legacy storage there's going to be lots of free space in my legacy bank.

Given that we are getting separate material storage, which will free up Cargo Bay space**, and that each class only has a few relevant bonuses, you should have plenty of space to hold any new armor sets you want.

There's certainly no need for any one character to hold on to all possible sets.

And, of course, as was mentioned above, you can always make some storage mules (alts) to hold stuff you don't need right now, but want to keep. (So you can throw it away when 7.0 launches.) 😅

** For me, that will free up one tab in Legacy Storage and one Cargo Bay tab for each of my 6 crafters. I'm also planning on doing a major storage overhaul soon after the 6.0 launch to straighten things up and get rid of excess stuff I no longer need. That will probably result in a bunch of cheap stuff on the GTN. 🙂