Servers full

gamora_

Dang folks .. first 5 waves and ~70% of servers are full Gulp ~!~!~!~

They let a gang of folks in..thats for sure. I'm excited by this...so much interest..so much pain and agony by the wait.... So much nerd rage and derp. So many patient ones. Threats of lawsuits..threats of cancelling pre-orders. Folks preaching patience...

All the things you need for a successful MMO. Here's to hoping this game will last !!!!

BTW

I pre-ordered after the Thanksgiving beta so i won't be in any time soon..which is fine..I work until Friday.. so hopefully by then I can get my MMO on.

Dang folks .. first 5 waves and ~70% of servers are full Gulp ~!~!~!~

They let a gang of folks in..thats for sure. I'm excited by this...so much interest..so much pain and agony by the wait.... So much nerd rage and derp. So many patient ones. Threats of lawsuits..threats of cancelling pre-orders. Folks preaching patience...

All the things you need for a successful MMO. Here's to hoping this game will last !!!!

BTW

I pre-ordered after the Thanksgiving beta so i won't be in any time soon..which is fine..I work until Friday.. so hopefully by then I can get my MMO on.

Impossible, "everyone" (you know the vocal minority "everyone") claims that they only let in a small amount of people and the servers only have less than 100 people on them, you must be lying :rolleyes:

Edited by WereMops

You have to take "full" with a grain of salt, take it as meaning as a full load, not max load.

yes they did let a gang of people in today, and there will be more tomorrow.

and tonight’s performance of the servers will give them a good idea of how many to bring on line tomorrow. We are approaching prime time, people are getting off work on the east coast now, people invited that are not playing right now.

By this weekend, there are going to be a LOT of servers.

You have to take "full" with a grain of salt, take it as meaning as a full load, not max load.

yes they did let a gang of people in today, and there will be more tomorrow.

and tonight’s performance of the servers will give them a good idea of how many to bring on line tomorrow. We are approaching prime time, people are getting off work on the east coast now, people invited that are not playing right now.

By this weekend, there are going to be a LOT of servers.

Agreed . Hopefully servers run without a hitch. Only issue I've heard about is the pvp exploit.