Cant play game

midxx

Hi, I just decided I wanted to play SWTOR after years so I started the download and while I was waiting for it to download I payed for a subscription. The download is at the point where I can play the game (38% total). Every time I launch the game I get a C5 error. I am also getting an error where it will crash my game drive (G Drive) where the game is located on my computer. I have a 225 g SSD and a 2 TB storage drive where I am installing the game. I read a Forum post that said I need to delete my Bit Raider folder to fix the problem. I did that and the next time I tried to launch the game It crashed my G drive again and I had to restart the computer to get the drive to show up again. I have many other games on this drive and it never has this problem. My computer is fairly new I have an

I 5

RTX 2080

16g ram

225ssd (boot Drive)

2T (storage Drive)

It is very uncommon that I have any problems installing or playing any games. I am a bit complexed what to do at this stage, I have already payed for the subscription thinking there would be no problem since problems like this are really a thing of the past. If any one has any advise please let me know .

Thanks for your time

Kind Regards