Stop thinking you are good

dherpin

If you are on a tank or a merc understand there is no way you can be talented at the game. You might think you are but after playing dos, heals, and tank i can assure you tank is like god mode.

I usually get first and my tank is in mostly greens. So please stop thinking you are good, i could not imagine the massacre of my tanknin good gear.

My healer in greens also stilm gets second and 15 medals and still drops about 2 mil heals.

My healer has 77 valor its 9 days old

My tank has 54 its 3 days old

And my sent took 280 days to get to 100.

Its the class. The same player who gets last one sent gets first everytime on guardian in all greens.

You arent good.

I am actual hot garbage tbh.

here I thought it was my class making me bad :(

(this topic is hilarious. can you imagine actually caring about valor? or even admitting on healer you only got 2m... or taking "medals" as a mark of how good you are?)

Edited by Seterade

I am actual hot garbage tbh.

here I thought it was my class making me bad :(

(this topic is hilarious. can you imagine actually caring about valor? or even admitting on healer you only got 2m... or taking "medals" as a mark of how good you are?)

This is my point your 20 medals on your tank is laughable, i do it in greens.

I am bad and I did 4 million in Arenas and 3.0 update and what was it back then 3.2 k HPS.....

Nos are just nos. For healer possibly important, but in regs also not that. I am playing a lot my Combat Sentinel in recent times and nos really do not matter for that class. It is more the utility it brings, and its single target proficiency.

If you are on a tank or a merc understand there is no way you can be talented at the game. You might think you are but after playing dos, heals, and tank i can assure you tank is like god mode.

I usually get first and my tank is in mostly greens. So please stop thinking you are good, i could not imagine the massacre of my tanknin good gear.

My healer in greens also stilm gets second and 15 medals and still drops about 2 mil heals.

My healer has 77 valor its 9 days old

My tank has 54 its 3 days old

And my sent took 280 days to get to 100.

Its the class. The same player who gets last one sent gets first everytime on guardian in all greens.

You arent good.

You lucky I don't play anymore, I would melt your face off with my merc. Not because the class is strong, just because I am skilled and better than you. You sound like a noob. When you get 50 toons valor 100 all in 258s come back and talk.

Edited by Lhancelot

You lucky I don't play anymore, I would melt your face off with my merc. Not because the class is strong, just because I am skilled and better than you. You sound like a noob. When you get 50 toons valor 100 all in 258s come back and talk.

Why would i have 50 toons? I currently hold the highest played in the game, so why would i create another 45 toons? To be worse than i already am? You and your 50 alts are master of none and please please please 1 vs 1 me on sent.

Oh good Lord, and make sure your friends are there to watch, check out epicgamingownage on youtube, i solo HMs. I promise ypu our fight will go up regardless of outcome.

Please 1 vs 1 me with that trash talking mouth. Ill show you how awful a master really plays.

I rather assume it's just an overflow of testosterone. :D

No its about people on tanks and merc thinking they are good. You know how good a tank is? Guess what tanks? You play the same class as my 11 year old. Seriously. Its the truth.

I would uninstall if i sucked so bad i had to play a childs class.

also, you cant possibly know every person in this topics toons names/server names and/or their time played.

I mean.... I want to believe your a god, but all this looks like is someone tired of getting rofl stomped by skank juggs and pocket hld maras.

Why would i have 50 toons? I currently hold the highest played in the game, so why would i create another 45 toons? To be worse than i already am? You and your 50 alts are master of none and please please please 1 vs 1 me on sent.

Oh good Lord, and make sure your friends are there to watch, check out epicgamingownage on youtube, i solo HMs. I promise ypu our fight will go up regardless of outcome.

Please 1 vs 1 me with that trash talking mouth. Ill show you how awful a master really plays.

I just spent the last two days on fleet looking for a "Dherpin" and you aint no where to be found.

I was going to take my merc and mop the floors with your pathetic sent, but I guess you been in hiding since you started all this big talk! I bet the only way you pull over 1500dps a match is when you got a pocket healer.