Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

252/258 Set Bonus not working??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
252/258 Set Bonus not working??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
02.13.2019 , 09:36 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Yep, fixed for me, thanks!
AWESOME to hear!!!

Thanks for fixing this so fast Bioware!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Screaming_Ziva
02.13.2019 , 10:11 AM | #102
Yep, fixed for me, thanks!
How did they fix it (I'm at work so can't check). Did the set bonus just show up again on the 258 armorings?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Estelindis
02.13.2019 , 10:14 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
How did they fix it (I'm at work so can't check). Did the set bonus just show up again on the 258 armorings?
For me the set bonus already showed up on the 258 armorings as all mine were still in their original shells, but didn't show up on 252s which I had removed. After the fix, the set bonus also showed up on my removed 252s, so every mod that previously had a bonus now has it again (and now it works with the previously existing set bonuses, due to yesterday's fix in that respect). So now, for me, set bonus is 100% okay and great. Perhaps some other people may have different experiences.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

AllisonLightning
02.13.2019 , 10:23 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I think they had some serious data table issues (also probably affecting sith warriors since my mara is now fine) which was what was breaking stuff in game and it was serious enough to warrant an immediate fix as to maintain game stability.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

Rion_Starkiller
02.13.2019 , 12:17 PM | #105
Thanks for all the extra 252's and 258's I now have, BW
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

EricMusco
02.13.2019 , 12:28 PM | #106 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
For me the set bonus already showed up on the 258 armorings as all mine were still in their original shells, but didn't show up on 252s which I had removed. After the fix, the set bonus also showed up on my removed 252s, so every mod that previously had a bonus now has it again (and now it works with the previously existing set bonuses, due to yesterday's fix in that respect). So now, for me, set bonus is 100% okay and great. Perhaps some other people may have different experiences.
Highlighting this as it correctly describes what we fixed. In short, the armorings that were missing the set bonus after yesterday will now have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jdast
02.13.2019 , 01:02 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Thanks for all the extra 252's and 258's I now have, BW
Heh! I made out like gangbusters too. I'm kicking myself, though, because I had some Masterwork Shards stored up on a couple characters that I should have spent anticipating the way they would fix it. Grr...

Still, it's a bit churlish of me to look what ultimately was a gift horse in the mouth.

Dasty

BallisticKaine
02.13.2019 , 02:27 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Highlighting this as it correctly describes what we fixed. In short, the armorings that were missing the set bonus after yesterday will now have it.

-eric
Sorry Eric but that is not true. I had 2 sets of legacy armor in my legacy cargo hold still not showing set bonuses

I retract what I said. Tool tip was not showing, logged out with it on then back in and it is there

Estelindis
02.13.2019 , 02:33 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by BallisticKaine View Post
Sorry Eric but that is not true. I had 2 sets of legacy armor in my legacy cargo hold still not showing set bonuses

I retract what I said. Tool tip was not showing, logged out with it on then back in and it is there
Yes, tooltips not showing in the legacy hold is a longstanding issue, not confined to the current patch. Good of you to retract so quickly.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Medullah
02.14.2019 , 09:54 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Great quick fix, and it should make everyone super happy - fixed for those that didn't pull their mods out, and double 258 sets for those of us that did.