Pinky & The Brain PVP on TOFN

Leafy_Bug

This one is for Ravagy, hopefully he called the hit on me offfff! I promised this vid 2 weeks ago and never had the time to put it back on youtube before they would opt to remove it. It was quite fun that early morning, he was bubble stunning everyone and I was killing everyone :D. Enjoy TOFN and ... my dear Hi'de, I took the 625k dmg on my part out so you don't cry nerf like you always do :D. Only 625k damage, nothing to see :D.

http://youtu.be/EjrNbS2tFL8

Thanks all for the replies. This is what happens at 6am when I get ninja-d :). I should blame the lack of sleep on Ravagy :D. I will keep these coming and maybe next time I get to BBQ his *** in the fire when he plays his assassin :D. I will most definitelly put 20 slo-mos of that one :D. He has mad healing skills but don't tell him or he starts slacking!! :cool: Edited by Leafy_Bug

Rav, I think you got better chances at mad love from abomination than from Jojel ;)

You obviously haven't seen Jojel in combat section of the rep fleet :p This one day he was roleplaying that he was Bulbasaur and he used seamen strike to *** on peoples face, sick ****...