Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player: im not mad just upset

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Returning player: im not mad just upset

merovejec
05.23.2019 , 11:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ColorfulCaiques View Post
I'd be very hard pressed to say the devs are fixing things, or that they are starting to listen to us.

I really hope you're just trying to troll tbh and being ironic with your smug sarcasm and arrogant blind faith in this game getting any better
You need to stay positive. For me the game is fun. Sure, it depends on the point of view. I dont play everyday, I turn the game on once or twice a week. Sure, if people play every afternoon they might find the game dull, but thats sadly how it is.

Devs are listening to players. We have pts again. Many things did change based on player feedback.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

Jadescythe
05.24.2019 , 01:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Unfortunately for those of us who like to actually play huttball as *huttball*, it's also been my experience that most of the time it gets played as "deathmatch" now-a-days.
I've played a number of warzones since I came back and, unfortunately, a lot of them have been HB. I can safely say that none of them were deathmatches, so this must be a server or time of day thing.
I have opinions and stuff

You could get free stuff with my referral link here

foxmob
05.24.2019 , 03:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
I've played a number of warzones since I came back and, unfortunately, a lot of them have been HB. I can safely say that none of them were deathmatches, so this must be a server or time of day thing.
All of the HB maps are the most difficult to play objectively (or get all 16 players to). That said, the original map is played much more objectively than the others, in my experience. And the Quesh map is almost always deathmatch at mid.
Krack

Banderal
05.24.2019 , 03:55 PM | #14
I've had 4, count 'em, FOUR 8-man maps in lowbies "tonight"! 'Course, 2 were vandin, and 1 was quesh.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

TrixxieTriss
05.24.2019 , 07:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
I've had 4, count 'em, FOUR 8-man maps in lowbies "tonight"! 'Course, 2 were vandin, and 1 was quesh.
OMG, not 4

Pity they were the worst possible maps you could have gotten.

TrixxieTriss
05.24.2019 , 07:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Must be or you are the luckiest HB player in the game

Most people are having the completely opposite experience

DavidAtkinson
05.25.2019 , 03:22 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
You need to stay positive. For me the game is fun. Sure, it depends on the point of view. I dont play everyday, I turn the game on once or twice a week. Sure, if people play every afternoon they might find the game dull, but thats sadly how it is.

Devs are listening to players. We have pts again. Many things did change based on player feedback.
They don't...

Look at the classes section.. not even 1% will be taken into consideration about what's discussed there about 6.0 set bonuses and tactical items.

Also, they' been told a million times by PTS'ers not to release Ossus in the state that it was in in regards to gearing etc and they still did release it makeing min maxing gear almost impossible.

They also don't seem to be able to release any major patch without breaking half of the game that will be require 6 + months to fix (companion bug).

You must be really naive to think that this game has any direction or future.. It's only purpose is to keep us subbed while giving us minimal content and updates. Any other MMO would have a massive exodus of players if it god so little content like SWTOR does. I like the game, but we have to be realistic and see things the way they are.

This game is still around due to being the only Star Wars online game. People have no alternative SW game to play...