Welcome to Begeren Colony RSO

raptorxxus

I would like to be the first to welcome Registered Sith Offenders to the Begeren Colony. Ready to take that progression thread by storm.

For all those on Fleet, if you need OPS, WHY NOT RAMBO?

P.S. - What do I have to do to get one of those t-shirts?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys may not know these guys, but a lot of people here know me as I used to play here on Begeren. RSO, was a cancer on the Harbinger. Anyone can tell you that their guild leader berates people on his own raid team, and they have lied on fleet in order to recruit people. They have been touting full clears of DP/DF and also saying they can 10 man 16 man DP, all these claims have gone without evidence. I could go on, but I would tell the server to beware of these guys as they left the harbinger due to their terrible reputation.

thorazine

Good thing the world leaderboards are well... worldwide eh sweetheart.

And yes I can be an elitist dick, if you suck I'll tell you you suck. Even if you're in my guild.

Nothing like coming to a RP server to be an elitist dick.

Considering everything's been done except NiM Styrak, which is only because Ascension was held back by a scrubby Balance Sage like myself which is no longer the case. I hardly see how it's going to effect BC's 'progression'.

But hey, more faces to roll in PvP. Sounds like fun.

Considering everything's been done except NiM Styrak, which is only because Ascension was held back by a scrubby Balance Sage like myself which is no longer the case. I hardly see how it's going to effect BC's 'progression'.

But hey, more faces to roll in PvP. Sounds like fun.

They wont be anywhere near as good as Ascension's progression team. They are 0/7 NiM SV and considering their talent level, wont even be able to clear NiM styrak

Mydian you are too nice. Im not sure I can sufficiently replace someone as Aussie as you with a mere two lightsabers. Although Ursh did give me a nice welcome back, "You have Mydians special spot so you are good," welcome, which I appreciated.

I would like to be the first to welcome Registered Sith Offenders to the Begeren Colony. Ready to take that progression thread by storm.

For all those on Fleet, if you need OPS, WHY NOT RAMBO?

P.S. - What do I have to do to get one of those t-shirts?

I shouldve trademarked it when I said it :PPPPP

Beware of rso they are cancer, be cancer free and stay away..they only bring tears and frustration from massive wipefest and berating from Rambo, he's the type of dude that likes to point the finger or put Blame on someone for his lack of skill and leadership be aware of this foul.. Edited by Ashwinn

Sad part is, despite whether or not they can 10 man DF/DP HM 16 man, that automatically puts them at a standard better than most here if they can even clear the operation :/

Welcome to BC, a casual RP server where the progression guilds usually are little better than HM heroes. You'll be the cool kids of the Impside, at least for progression.

Just hoping you'll actually provide some competition that some of the other guilds can get some drive off of, whether or not it's to the level of Ascension's NiM group or anyone else that can do more than just DF/DP HMs.

Sad part is, despite whether or not they can 10 man DF/DP HM 16 man, that automatically puts them at a standard better than most here if they can even clear the operation :/

Welcome to BC, a casual RP server where the progression guilds usually are little better than HM heroes. You'll be the cool kids of the Impside, at least for progression.

Just hoping you'll actually provide some competition that some of the other guilds can get some drive off of, whether or not it's to the level of Ascension's NiM group or anyone else that can do more than just DF/DP HMs.

I still think Shades and Mal will be the cool kids of progression

No one who flees to a rp server to "compete" on the progression boards is worth a crap.

I still think Shades and Mal will be the cool kids of progression

Shades, of course, follows the definition of "HM heroes" to the letter, but maybe Malevolence will be cool kids. Haven't heard about their progression, 2/5 for TFB NiM still IIRC.

Shades, of course, follows the definition of "HM heroes" to the letter, but maybe Malevolence will be cool kids. Haven't heard about their progression, 2/5 for TFB NiM still IIRC.

RSO are HM heros as well, they haven't cleared any nightmare content. Just because they are coming from the Harbinger doesn't mean they are any good. l. Believe it or not, I used to raid with shades and they probably have some of the most talented raiders on the server. The big problem is that they lack coordination and experience needed to clear nightmare content, and I believe that was their downfall with NiM TFB and SV. IF they get their **** together, I can easily see them up there with DWBI and Ascension.

RSO are HM heros as well, they haven't cleared any nightmare content. Just because they are coming from the Harbinger doesn't mean they are any good. l. Believe it or not, I used to raid with shades and they probably have some of the most talented raiders on the server. The big problem is that they lack coordination and experience needed to clear nightmare content, and I believe that was their downfall with NiM TFB and SV. IF they get their **** together, I can easily see them up there with DWBI and Ascension.

Lol, with the current kids leading them? I doubt it, majority of them are too arrogant to fix their **** let alone clear content at NiM level.

But hey, at least RSO will fit in with the competition here.