Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iresso romance not acknowledged

TinaLovesHan
05.04.2017 , 07:56 PM | #621
So, yeah. I'm resurrecting this thread to see if I can finally get some kind of answer from anyone at HQ.

I was watching through some videos on YouTube last night for the new Iokath stuff, and someone had a video where a romanced Elara returned .......and their romance was not acknowledged or resumed. They mentioned in the comments that Valkorion had not mentioned it in chapter 2 of KotFE either.

So, my question is this: Has anyone who did NOT have Valkorion mention they were in a romance have a romanced companion return and be able to resume that romance?

Romanceable companions that have returned thus far:

- Aric Jorgan, Elara Dorne
- Torian Cadera
- Malavai Quinn, Vette
- Kaliyo D'jannis

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

TinaLovesHan
05.21.2017 , 08:16 PM | #622
Still looking to hear from anyone who romanced any of the following returned companions:

- Torian Cadera
- Malavai Quinn, Vette
- Kaliyo D'jannis

and had the bug in Chapter 2 of KotFE where the Emperor didn't mention your romance with your companion.

I'd like to know if the romance continued? or if the companion acted as though they weren't romanced? Thanks.

Swedguy
05.22.2017 , 09:04 AM | #623
Quote: Originally Posted by TinaLovesHan View Post
Still looking to hear from anyone who romanced any of the following returned companions:

- Torian Cadera
- Malavai Quinn, Vette
- Kaliyo D'jannis

and had the bug in Chapter 2 of KotFE where the Emperor didn't mention your romance with your companion.

I'd like to know if the romance continued? or if the companion acted as though they weren't romanced? Thanks.
After replaying Chapter 2 on my Sniper, I found out my Temple Romance has been restored. HOWEVER, I am still missing my Lana Romance on my Assassin. Mind you, I should have had it since after replaying all KOTFE chapters up until Chapter 9, I realized I had already selected all flirt options without even getting the romance confirmation at the end of Chapter 9...

TinaLovesHan
05.22.2017 , 01:23 PM | #624
Quote: Originally Posted by Swedguy View Post
After replaying Chapter 2 on my Sniper, I found out my Temple Romance has been restored. HOWEVER, I am still missing my Lana Romance on my Assassin. Mind you, I should have had it since after replaying all KOTFE chapters up until Chapter 9, I realized I had already selected all flirt options without even getting the romance confirmation at the end of Chapter 9...
Thanks for responding!

I replayed chapter 2 on Nayelii as well, and the romance was recognized on replays. My concern is that because it was originally ignored and they have said that the replays do not affect choices and such from the original play through of chapters, that Iresso will return and still act as though their romance didn't happen. I hope that makes sense.

In the video I watched ( https://youtu.be/xtPZ466CK58 ) his romance with Dorne was originally ignored (in chapter 2) and when she returned, it was as if it never happened. That's where my new concern for this matter comes from.

Swedguy
06.28.2017 , 03:36 AM | #625
Quote: Originally Posted by TinaLovesHan View Post
Thanks for responding!

I replayed chapter 2 on Nayelii as well, and the romance was recognized on replays. My concern is that because it was originally ignored and they have said that the replays do not affect choices and such from the original play through of chapters, that Iresso will return and still act as though their romance didn't happen. I hope that makes sense.

In the video I watched ( https://youtu.be/xtPZ466CK58 ) his romance with Dorne was originally ignored (in chapter 2) and when she returned, it was as if it never happened. That's where my new concern for this matter comes from.
Oh my god. And here I though that this bug had been oficially fixed, but NOPE! That's it, I'm done. I honestly don't know what to say anymore.

Ogreov
06.29.2017 , 01:25 PM | #626
My commando romanced Elara, though i had no issues with any bugs. Romance was able to be resumed perfectly.

Swedguy
07.01.2017 , 09:47 AM | #627
Quote: Originally Posted by Ogreov View Post
My commando romanced Elara, though i had no issues with any bugs. Romance was able to be resumed perfectly.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7d/7d54e...e5918b7cc2.jpg

danyren
10.26.2017 , 10:53 PM | #628
is it common for docs romance to be bugged? i just subbed for the first time and im worried to start kotfe and having it not be mentioned in chap 2 lol
i had it recognized in SOR but from what ive read that doesnt always means it stays flagged