Got in yet??

Areshko

I wish I could just like pleasure one of the developers to get in.I didn't pre-order till OCT so I guesse I will be OCD for 3-4 days. I suppose I can just play with my ligtsaber somemore. But it keeps cutting out on me. I think it is dieing from overuse.

8/21 here, sadly I'll probably not get in today. But I'm waiting for the next batch of people to get an estimate on the dates per wave, so if they hit August people in a few waves, I'll get even more excited! If only we could pay for first day early access..

8/21 here, sadly I'll probably not get in today. But I'm waiting for the next batch of people to get an estimate on the dates per wave, so if they hit August people in a few waves, I'll get even more excited! If only we could pay for first day early access..

Well I bet it won't take long to get you in however remember the first wave is a nightmare. Players complain, some things don't work but then is easier as they go along. So for example tomorrow when everything is commend down a little they might let more waves or increase their number.