Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Skroto

I pre-ordered the game the first day it was released (in the first hour, actually) and I was not in the first wave. I am not upset, just patiently waiting, but it is a testament to how many people ordered this game and how fast. Its crazy that many people got in before me.

Gratz everyone that got in.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me bucko, you didn't get beaten by people that pre-ordered on the first day. You got beaten by a flawed algorithmic program designed by BioWare.

I was unaware that you are privy to Bioware's algorithms and sufficiently trained to know how intuitively integrated and written they are...hope you are doing something good with that skill.

Edited by Skroto

Yeah I entered my code on july 21st, at least thats what my code redemption page says, not sure at what hour tho, I was surprised I did not get in the first wave, who would've thought so many people pre-ordered in day 1, also maybe Bioware its playing safe with the first wave of players and maybe the next wave will be bigger, who knows...

Yeah I entered my code on july 21st, at least thats what my code redemption page says, not sure at what hour tho, I was surprised I did not get in the first wave, who would've thought so many people pre-ordered in day 1, also maybe Bioware its playing safe with the first wave of players and maybe the next wave will be bigger, who knows...

That is my thoughts...the first wave was probably super tiny just to get things running.

We're adding people to Early Game Access based on when they pre-ordered - and that timing is quite granular.

By the end of today we'll have invited a lot of people - not everyone by a long stretch, but a lot. I know the wait's agonizing but this is helping us ramp up the servers slowly but surely.