no invite yet

Darth-Piranha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I was day one preorder and i still dont have the email yet either...

this is a tad bit frustrating, considering theres over 100 servers i think anyone preorderd should just be allowed in right now...just saying this wave thing is highly bs

I guess I'm in the same boat as some folks who just preordered last week. If people who preordered on day one aren't in we can just hang it up lol! I'm guessing they are rolling the invites out in waves because it is clear their servers are quite overloaded.

I dunno I was day one preorder and i still dont have the email yet either...

this is a tad bit frustrating, considering theres over 100 servers i think anyone preorderd should just be allowed in right now...just saying this wave thing is highly bs

Yep, day 1 here also and no email and I paid $150 for the CE, you would think we would get priority :rolleyes:

Saying there's over 100 servers and saying anyone who preordered should be in is kind of ridiculous, if you take into account that millions of people preordered this game. The waves are to ensure that there are no server crashes, no unexpected bugs, and no "WHATTHE****ISTHIS" moments. They're basically ensuring that they have the smoothest MMO launch in history, so I'm not complaining too much.

I am, however, refreshing my email, facebook, and twitter pages while clicking over to my swtor client login every now and again (because if you didn't already know, the patcher is more up to date than your email. Open your client - there's a pretty good chance that when you get in, you'll be able to actually click the "play" button before you get an email).