plz help

thundermight

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

that my invite

Yes, i have no idea what to do. I cant move my digital copy to make it so im 3/3 ready to play. Has anyone found the reason for this. I was granted access from 12/13/2011 @ 7:00am to 12/19/2011 @ 10:00pm i believe.

EGA is not retail code. No one has 3/3 unless they have thier product key which get send on the 16th by Orgin.

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

that my invite

That's not an invite. That's simply telling you when early access is, not when you'll get in for early access. Early access is being handed out in relation to when you registered your pre-order code. No one can tell you when you'll get in for early access until you actually receive an e-mail saying that you can log in. Until then, you won't be able to log into the game.

that my invite

That actually wasn't an email for the EGA. It was an email explaining when the EGA will begin, how the EGA email invites would be in waves depending on your preorder code redemption date, and to also pre-load the game client.

It's basically telling you, be ready, but this is not your actual invite.

EDIT: Beaten to the punch by Aviney.

Edited by Aznsupastar

that my invite

That's not an invite; that's just the mail they send to everyone who's in line for early access. Like it says in the message itself: Early access begins on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. You will get a mail on the day you can actually get into early access, since they're doing it in waves to avoid servers from going nuts and possibly long waiting lines for servers.

They've said on Twitter that they'll send out multiple waves of mails today (and possibly each day untill everyone's in), so it might very well be that you and I won't have to wait untill tomorrow for our chance to get in.

Edit: Ah, beaten to it. Damn you, fingers! Type faster next time!

Edited by Abbysion

ok very misleading email by swtor

Not really, it specifically says "Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives"

It's more a case, like most of us, of an enthusiastic gamer reading what (s)he wants to see, rather than what's actually written there. But hopefully we'll all get our emails soon...