Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Skroto

I think the only thing that will calm down the forum activity regarding this issue (other than already getting invited) would be a little more transparency on the times between waves of invites. Even just a hopeful time line (10's of minutes between waves, hours, tens of hours?).

Thank you for the update Mr.Reid (you didn't get much sleep =D).

Even just hinting at what the expected time between waves would be great (and I think we all realize that any estimation is still subject to change at this time).

It just seems like the 500k plus people on beta weekend was fairly smooth and people/myself are hoping to get invited soon, otherwise that laundry over there will get the full attention of my frustration (but I can't do chores while checking launchpad :) )

Yeah, well, I doubt that will happen. In the past, developers have done this on-the-fly, completely dependant on the server load and if they want to play it safe or not.

As I said about a second ago in an earlier post, I think the amount of players being invited will increase with every wave. They have to monitor the population spread as well.

- Elim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a question,. i was participating in the beta testing november 25-28, so i dont need to reinstall the game, but, whenever i try to log on it says no subscription active, press here to activate. but i also got an email stating that the game testing will start at the 13. witch is today, but will i get another email stating when i can play? cuz i didnt get any email on when i will play and if i was the first or not, also will the subscription link be gone by the time i can log in? im confused

It will say no sub. active untill Dec 20th, wherein you need a sub. to continue playing.

You will be in sometime between today (the 13th) and the 19th. Free to play so long as you redeemed a pre-order.

Hello everyone,

We know you are all excited and anxiously awaiting your invite and as such a lot of threads about the topic have arisen. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic, we will be closing this one.

Edited by Averran