So Hard Modes are still bugged?

I see nothing regarding bosses bugging out or being unable to loot chests being fixed in the patch notes.

Has anyone been since servers came up and can confirm if it's still messed up.

The only issues I've had were in battle for Ilum once and Taral V. Taral V is in the patch notes and Battle was a one time deal, I've done it several times and haven't had any other issues. AS far as raiding, we had chests bug in normal mode EV one night, all the loot rotted, no response on tickets. We came to find out it was a master loot issue. Haven't had problems this week in normal or hardmodes.

What are the bugs you speak of and where are you experiencing them?

Boarding Party Hard Mode - If you wipe once you can't loot chest & Raven either bugging out or 1 shooting people. Also in D7 Hard Mode, we wiped once on last boss and it just completely bugged out, spawning all phases over us at once or the final phase not triggering. Edited by Eruzahawk

Boarding Party Hard Mode - If you wipe once you can't loot chest & Raven either bugging out or 1 shooting people. Also in D7 Hard Mode, we wiped once on last boss and it just completely bugged out, spawning all phases over us at once or the final phase not triggering.

Ah well you'll have to forgive me, I'm not a dirty sith and haven't experienced any of your dirty flashpoints. I do hope those issues are addressed soon. There are several fights/mechanics that could use a once over on both sides of the fence it seems.

Ah well you'll have to forgive me, I'm not a dirty sith and haven't experienced any of your dirty flashpoints. I do hope those issues are addressed soon. There are several fights/mechanics that could use a once over on both sides of the fence it seems.

Its the punishment they get for being filthy Empire. *cheesehat on*