I transferred out of Jung Ma because of low population

Jarvus

Yeah, so I had an assassin on Jung Ma for a year and a half, Vennek. Good players. Pretty friendly and a high level of pvp in warzones. Unfortunately the server population was so low that I could wait sometimes hours between warzone pops. At certain hours of the day WZs just stop running. Disappointing since WZs are only reason I play.

I tried Harbinger which is insanely large population. Tonight there was a 30 minute wait time to just log on; they were stuffed. Sadly Harbinger's on the West Coast so I get high ping.

Ebon Hawk, while not as populated as Harbinger, is much much more populated than Jung Ma, 3 or 4 times as many players probably. I get near constant WZ pops there with waits no more than a couple minutes at any time of the day or night.

Any people on Jung Ma sick of slinging jawagrams and emoting during the WZ downtime should consider transferring to either one of the two above servers, depending on whether they're in eastern or western US.

I never understand the need to post on a forums that you've left a server, or the game. While your reasons for leaving may appear valid to you, the reasons so many of stay here on Jung Ma are equally as valid.

Reading your comments did enlighten me as to your first problem - You rolled a character on an RP-PvP server when all you wanted to do was PvP. Note that the RP is in front of the PvP. While PvP is a fun aspect of the game (the open world variety) most of us here play on Jung Ma to immerse ourselves in our characters and have fun RP'ing as such.

Good luck to you on your new server, but I think you'll find after the 1000th time being t-bagged by some ******** called "SirPwnsAlot" you might come to miss the "friendly" atmosphere here on Jung Ma.

Yeah, so I had an assassin on Jung Ma for a year and a half, Vennek. Good players. Pretty friendly and a high level of pvp in warzones. Unfortunately the server population was so low that I could wait sometimes hours between warzone pops. At certain hours of the day WZs just stop running. Disappointing since WZs are only reason I play.

I tried Harbinger which is insanely large population. Tonight there was a 30 minute wait time to just log on; they were stuffed. Sadly Harbinger's on the West Coast so I get high ping.

Ebon Hawk, while not as populated as Harbinger, is much much more populated than Jung Ma, 3 or 4 times as many players probably. I get near constant WZ pops there with waits no more than a couple minutes at any time of the day or night.

Any people on Jung Ma sick of slinging jawagrams and emoting during the WZ downtime should consider transferring to either one of the two above servers, depending on whether they're in eastern or western US.

i moved to ebon hawk man, not sure if you remember dreadshots.

I never understand the need to post on a forums that you've left a server, or the game. While your reasons for leaving may appear valid to you, the reasons so many of stay here on Jung Ma are equally as valid.

Reading your comments did enlighten me as to your first problem - You rolled a character on an RP-PvP server when all you wanted to do was PvP. Note that the RP is in front of the PvP. While PvP is a fun aspect of the game (the open world variety) most of us here play on Jung Ma to immerse ourselves in our characters and have fun RP'ing as such.

Good luck to you on your new server, but I think you'll find after the 1000th time being t-bagged by some ******** called "SirPwnsAlot" you might come to miss the "friendly" atmosphere here on Jung Ma.

I am sorry but that is just not true. What you are saying would not lead to great server dips that jung ma has gone through. You like to "immerse" yourself okay must be weird to rp in a galaxy that is empty, ebon hawk has way more immersive rp going on and when you go into a crowded nar bar it actually feels like nar shadaa. You can enjoy your small server but its no fun for people looking to play with alot of other people not just their 4 friends. Its annoying to do anything if you cant get que pops for regs or ranked unless you are on just at the right time of day.

I will never understand why the people who transfer off, spit so much distaste for JungMa but come back to our server forums. It baffles me. Does that make them white knights to Ebon Hawk? Maybe they secretly love JungMa.

You never leave once you're here.

Never.

They always come back.

*spooky music*

I will never understand why the people who transfer off, spit so much distaste for JungMa but come back to our server forums. It baffles me. Does that make them white knights to Ebon Hawk? Maybe they secretly love JungMa.

You never leave once you're here.

Never.

They always come back.

*spooky music*

It's the bold and italics, they can't resist, it's stronger than the Force. :D

Hi, Dreadshots. I remember you, yes. /tipshat

Viozaer, you misunderstand the reason for my transferring as well as what typically happens when I fight someone in a WZ or elsewhere. First off, I transferred due to terribly low population that does not allow WZs to run regularly, sometimes with hours in a row it does not run at all on whole server. Secondly, I'm not the guy who chooses servers based on some notion of wanting to be a big fish in a small pond. I wanted WZ pops to happen and going back to Jung Ma wouldn't make that happen for me. In fact, Ebon Hawk, though much larger population is a PVE-RP server so it's a bit interesting their playstyle and how it differs from Jung Ma players. I would say it's more challenging, not less, and that is exactly what I expected. Sounded great in your head when you typed it though. /clap

And what's the actual reason for the post, you wonder? Well consider me like a honeybee doing a dance communicating to other bees that I have found a bush that has sweet nectar and I know the way, here let me show it to you...

Edited by Jarvus

• 2 months later...

I just joined a month ago, and I agree with you.People here tend to use RP commands/chat options more, and there arent many trolls. I tend to get on late, and im Pacific time, ...meaning maybe when i get on at night most players arent even online haha.

Probably for the same reason people quit the game, then sit on assorted social media going on and on about how much they hate it, attention seeking/drama wh◆◆ing.

it would be so nice if the population of the server was larger... I join Jung Ma cause of the pvp... and because i like to watch the RP... its a shame Low population is what this game came down to... cause of a overwhelming imperial player base at the launch of the game...

Jung ma is fine. If you like a tight knit community with adequate rp then jung ma is a great place to be. I think most pvper know one another. Overall the old timers seen to have matured and we all have a mutual respect for one another. If you hang around for a while you'll see.

Lee

it would be so nice if the population of the server was larger... I join Jung Ma cause of the pvp... and because i like to watch the RP... its a shame Low population is what this game came down to... cause of a overwhelming imperial player base at the launch of the game...

Don't worry, We will always stand for Justice and Republic forces such as the 203rd REL (Alpha Co.) continue to help protect the citizens and the peace -- while also making fun events :) look them up.