OK 17 FLEET INSTANCES??? Seriously ***?

Jaizo

This is crap, every time Bioware patches they break something else that works. Went from 200 people on average on fleet to instanced fleet #17 with 8 people on it.

I don't pay 15 bucks a month to play a single player game. They just stole our only social hub from us. Seriously what gives?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt its a bug, Bioware has been deleting threads about it for the entire hour.

And no official response yet. Way to go Bioware! Thanks for keeping us up to date on bugs or changes not listed in the patch. Thanks for keeping us in the dark.

Not a huge deal if it's a bug, but come on, please communicate with us.

I do not think this is a bug, my other characters on other servers are in the same boat. This was def intentional. Meaning they wanted this. Iam not raging, but I will say this I refuse to pay 15 bucks a month to play a "MMO" that has a social hub where me and 4 others hang out. I can hear snails crawling on the fleet.

I do not think this is a bug, my other characters on other servers are in the same boat. This was def intentional. Meaning they wanted this. Iam not raging, but I will say this I refuse to pay 15 bucks a month to play a "MMO" that has a social hub where me and 4 others hang out. I can hear snails crawling on the fleet.

Salt will take care of those pesky snails for you.

Considering that Bioware originally said we couldn't have mail/GTN on ships because they wanted the Fleet to be central hubs, the decision to split it at every 4 people seems to be either a bug or a bizzare change in planning.

Maybe this is just testing for QQ.

;)

It is not intentional. My server has only 1 instance with 18 people in it on the republic side but 11 instances on the imperial side with only a few people in each.

Considering that Bioware originally said we couldn't have mail/GTN on ships because they wanted the Fleet to be central hubs, the decision to split it at every 4 people seems to be either a bug or a bizzare change in planning.

They wouldn't do this on purpose, UNLESS they are maybe messing with the tech for LFD in some format.

That would be my guess anyhow.

Maybe they are finding a way to do things X-server, who knows?

While I don't like being a guinea pig, I don't mind it because I can still talk to/invite anyone in fleet on my server, and what else is it doing besides making room? Not like I feel more social with 50 people crowded around each mailbox.

Ya I am in a state of shock at the fact there has been "ZERO" response from Bioware regarding this. The players are requesting to know *** is going on? Would be nice for once if we could get a non automated "Gold" post on this.