Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

WolfpackAW

Thanks to the IronMonkey, we can clarify some of the fixes from the 2.10 patch. And I have a new fine to report.

The following were bugged but are now fixed:

Planet: HOTH

Type: Species

Name: Chiss

Location for Republic: Whiterock Wastes -2353,-899. Small crate on pallet, 3 guards.

Location for Empire: In Dorn Base -2602,821, main level, by Commander Yudrass

Name: Ortolan

Location for both: Highmount Ridge -739,1352. Small scrap of spacecraft debris in snow

Name: Talz

Location for both: Highmount Ridge -697,1416. Small scrap of spacecraft debris in snow

Type: Organization

Name: The White Maw Pirates

Location for both: Starship Graveyard 1865,165. Crate on side of road.

Type: Organization

Name: Chiss Ascendancy

Location for both: Highmount Ridge -1381,-736. Metal scrap, next to body in the snow.

NEW ADDITIONS:

Type: Location

Name: Valken Spacedock

Location for Empire: fleet 4707,4653. Plaque on stand, northern stairs.

Name: Carrick Station

Location for Republic: fleet -4707,-4653. Plaque on stand, southern stairs.

Type: Game Rules

Name: Galactic Strongholds

Location for Empire: Dromund Kaas, Kass City, -123,136. Plaque on stand.

Location for Republic: not yet found

That’s all for now. Good hunting.

GG

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found yesterday :

The Avesta Family : Plaque by the door to Avesta home at Westwater Settlements, where you fight the hovertanks. Cursor -4104, 1609. :)

Hi. I think you have a typo. I confirm the find, but at -4104,-1609. Same coordinates as given @ SwTOR-SPY.com. Pesky negative signs. :eek:

FYI... game codex total had dropped from 1003 to now be 1000.

GG.

Edited by GasGuy
add information

There is a lore object called "The Legislature" on Corellia that is bugged for Empire players.

It's not useable.

Thats a Republic only Lore object. Corellia been dual side (Imps and Rep play together) you will find some lore items that you can't pick up on either side.

NEW!!!

Planet: Corellia

Name: The Black Hole

Faction: Both

Comment: Finish any of the daily quests in the Black Hole and turn in.

Planet: Belsavis

Name: Section X

Faction: Both

Comment: Finish any of the daily quests in Section X and turn in.

Good Hunting.

GG

Edited by GasGuy
add more information

Thats a Republic only Lore object. Corellia been dual side (Imps and Rep play together) you will find some lore items that you can't pick up on either side.

I've never had that before.

The faction-exclusive lore objects are never in the open in a neutral area both can access, nor is there any reason for the contents of that codex to be Republic only, it seems like a bug to me.

I've never had that before.

The faction-exclusive lore objects are never in the open in a neutral area both can access, nor is there any reason for the contents of that codex to be Republic only, it seems like a bug to me.

There have been a few Codex entries that are in an area that is accessible to both factions, but are only obtainable for one specific faction. I specifically recall one on Hoth, "Caught between Two Foes" I believe it was called, that can physically be reached by Imperial players, but cannot be picked up by them.

There have been a few Codex entries that are in an area that is accessible to both factions, but are only obtainable for one specific faction. I specifically recall one on Hoth, "Caught between Two Foes" I believe it was called, that can physically be reached by Imperial players, but cannot be picked up by them.

Indeed. Same for the Sand People codex entry on Tatooine.

The one for Imperials CANNOT be used by Republic players if memory serves me right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Codex Hunters!!

Here’s some updates.

I think during the 9/92014 2.10 patch that two bugged codices on Corellia were repaired. Then the 12/2/2014 3.0 patch made another change to one of those codex’s.

Codex: Drall

Map: Government District

Faction: Either. Imperials must fights some mobs.

Coordinates: 3383,-2250

Is a wall panel in the Drall Library, which is not too far from the Republic taxi area.

Codex: Selonian

Map: Labor Valley

Faction: Either. Imperials must fight to get there.

Coordinates: -3648,-1030

Is a plaque on a stand next to a modern art sculpture down in the Selonian tunnels.

Codex: Selonian

Map: Blastfield Shipyards

Faction: Republic only

Coordinates: 75,1821

Is a plaque on a stand near the Republic medical droid in the lower left part of the map.

So that means there are TWO Selonian codex locations either of which are accessible for Republic players. I confirmed this with two different alts.

More updates soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Codex Hunters.

The master spreadsheet has been updated and now lists all the Rishi and Yavin-4 codexes. My thanks to SWTOR-spy.com for their information.

Please head over to OotiniCast.com for the link to the codex spreadsheet.

<Gasguy>

• 1 month later...

HI.

I just found out that there are UN-announced Codexs' on Yavin-4.

Upon completion of the battle with the 'big guy', you are awarded a specific title for your class.

I have identified these so far:

Smuggler Title: Immune to Persecution

Knight Title: Jedi Battlemaster

Warrior Title: The Empire's Wrath

Trooper Title:

Consular Title:

Inquisitor Title:

Bounty Hunter Title:

Imp. Agent Title:

Can you help fill in the missing ones?

HI.

I just found out that there are UN-announced Codexs' on Yavin-4.

Upon completion of the battle with the 'big guy', you are awarded a specific title for your class.

I have identified these so far:

Smuggler Title: Immune to Prosecution

Knight Title: Jedi Battlemaster

Warrior Title: The Empire's Wrath

Trooper Title: Chief Military Advisor

Consular Title: Master of Hidden Knowledge

Inquisitor Title: Dark Council Elite

Bounty Hunter Title: Above the Law

Imp. Agent Title: Sith Intelligence Commander

Can you help fill in the missing ones?

There. ;)

BTW, the Smuggler one is "Immune to Prosecution".

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 4 months later...

Hi Codex Hunters.

In preparation for the upcoming game update and changes, I've sent to Ootinicast.com an updated Codex Tracking Spreadsheet, version August 2015. You can access it from the right side of their web page.

Discussions in recent shows about the changes to attributes switching to 'mastery' will have some impact on Datacrons. If you are tracking your Datacrons remember that they all have an associated codex, and you may find the tracker helpful in your acquisitions and mapping out which ones you are going to go for.

The in game list of codexes is currently at 1,079. This updated tracking sheet does not have many changes, I only have 4 new additions:

Two Lore on Zoist,

1 Title on the Fleet and

1 epic enemy on Alderaan (I finally went back with a level 60 to smack around the Shellback Nerf, which is a world boss).

But I also made updates to information on 47 other line-items for clarity. Additional information on the majority of codexes is to be found a SWTOR-SPY.com.

I am currently leveling a Consular and am on Belsavis at Level 46. So I'm still working to get that characters codices correctly listed.

Finally, if you are working achievements and are interested in the "Loremaster" title, I have added a tracking column which pertains to just the codexes you need to acquire. Due to the duplication of some codexes on some planets, the 132 I have listed are more than is actually required for the achievement. Please take a look at the 2013 SWTOR Galactic Loremaster achievement guide found on Dulfy.net for specific details.

Please let me know of any changes or additions. Good luck and good hunting.

Hi.

1) The title is "Unassailable" and is obtained if you implement the security key function and talk to the Security key vendor NPC on the fleet.

2) The two Ziost lore objects are easy to get during the 'dailies'

Galactic History 94: The Sacking of Coruscant

Galactic History 95: A cold war begains

3) The codex category of Epic Enemies is no longer a valid category in the game, but I still have my tracker set up that way and had that Shellback Nerf listed. So I guess we are both a bit right...?? He is a world boss for an achievement.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks GasGuy for info

but can you please post screen with Shellback Nerf codex?

its be very help for me, please!

This is no longer attainable as of 4.0. The Area Heroic you need to complete to open it's cage and kill it does not activate. It has been removed in 4.0 therefore if you don't have this achievement you cannot get it now.

I personally am very disappointed at BW again doing this kind of thing and after being a constant subscriber from the start of the game I now choose to leave, despite my enjoyment of Kotfe.

For those of us who love to collect achievements this is yet again another slap in the face from this game developer who doesn't seem to care about closing loops or catering to all game players.

Achievements have been bugged from the day they were implemented (2.3 I believe). If you're going to bring in this kind of system make it work properly or don't do it at all.

This is no longer attainable as of 4.0. The Area Heroic you need to complete to open it's cage and kill it does not activate. It has been removed in 4.0 therefore if you don't have this achievement you cannot get it now.

I personally am very disappointed at BW again doing this kind of thing and after being a constant subscriber from the start of the game I now choose to leave, despite my enjoyment of Kotfe.

For those of us who love to collect achievements this is yet again another slap in the face from this game developer who doesn't seem to care about closing loops or catering to all game players.

Achievements have been bugged from the day they were implemented (2.3 I believe). If you're going to bring in this kind of system make it work properly or don't do it at all.

Have since found out there is now a Recon Droid at X:3225 Y:451 Z:155 which allows you to pick up this mission.

It is almost directly east of the House Trader's Circle taxi and QT point.

Apparently all Area Heroics are now activated by a nearby pickup. Be nice if the release notes actually told us this would occur instead of just saying they aren't area activated anymore.

Edited by Trekerrob
Additional comment.