Sith Warrior to kill Master Satele ?( READ ME )

vstealthyx

Well im sure im not the only one who thinks this but like the

Jedi Knight Kills the Emperor

which is the most important sith i really think that the Sitth warrior should kill Master Satele as she is the most important Jedi of the time.

I know they cant change the story now but it would be cool as a dlc quest for sith warrior class only.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem:

It is highly doubtful the the Emperor was killed. The Jedi Knight only killed the current Emperors Voice. The Hand of the Emperor reveals to the Emperor's Wrath (a.k. Sith Warrior) that the Emperor is not technicially dead.

Silly idea in my opinion (and I say this as a loyal Imperial), just because the JK killed the Emperor doesn't mean there should be some kind of mirror quest for the SW.

Pretty harsh to call it a 'silly idea' just like that. It's not a silly idea at all, it's actually a pretty decent idea (or maybe not decent but certainly a fair idea, based on what he said in spoiler)

Not saying every class story should be mirrored, but some sort of retribution and large blow to the Republic is more than due (however Makeb and hopefully the next string of content will be much more pro-Empire. Time of the Empire to Strike Back, at last)

Cheers for the replys and thoughts , Sorry if i didnt hit your expectation mark and you think this is stupid but in all fairness its my idea and i like my idea some may like it and others wont its just wrong to plainly call it a stupid idea

This would require Master Satele to actually join the front lines. There've been too many instances where she was communicating via holo, while safely on Tython. The only time I recall her being "within reach" was when she was present (in person) on Ilum during the Republic story arc.

I'm a pro-Satele fan, probably because I'm a Jedi devoted to what she represents. However, I would agree that the Sith Warrior is the most likely class to encounter her. I could see a choice-wheel of something like "I've come to finish what Malgus couldn't! *ignites saber* "

Edited by DarthGile

haha that was a good catch phrase but she would suck at lightsaber fighting but she would own us with her force powers haha , I am too a Jedi fan but it just would make a good change.

No doubt That colonel would come out of no where and help her so id have to kick his *** aswell but i admit i would pay money to see her in a cutscene begging for her life lol ... :D

Problem is your're equating the power the Emperor has to the power Satele has. Satele is the grandmaster to the Jedi Council and not the Supreme Chancellor to the Republic so her power in that aspect is very limited. She can offer council to the Republic but they can refuse it.

The Emperor is the one who controls the Empire and set its governing rules and laws. There is a big difference here. Playing on the Empire side however...

The Bounty Hunter's final act is to kill the acting Supreme Chancellor so that option is given to Empire players in pretty much the same scope as the the JK quest and in this case the Supreme Chancellor stays dead

Plus you get to kill Malgus who attempts to overthrow the Emperor. You also kill several key Council members throughout the game.

It's a well-known problem with MMO stories that every interesting character seems to end up being killed off as part of a quest or dungeon. Boring, in my opinion, and I'm very glad that she's not killable.

There's a way to have a battle against Satele, in a way though... And in that particular instance, her ally was certainly the most unexpected.

No, it doesn't work that way. See, the Sith Emperor's goal is to exterminate all life, Sith, Jedi, Empire, Republic. He alludes to this when speaking to the Sith Warrior on Voss but never actually says anything. If he did, he would have no one's loyalty and the Sith Warrior would have left him to rot.

The SW can kill Satele all he wants, but like it or not the Sith Emperor is basically the enemy of all who live, and he should give the Knight a pat on the back and a hearty "Well Done!" if he knew the truth.

Edited by maxetius

Problem:

It is highly doubtful the the Emperor was killed. The Jedi Knight only killed the current Emperors Voice. The Hand of the Emperor reveals to the Emperor's Wrath (a.k. Sith Warrior) that the Emperor is not technicially dead.

There's a thread under Story and Lore called

Theory on the Emporer's Fate

you may want to read.

Sith Emperor is gonna be final boss for both sides in my opinion. This guy is a threat for the whole galaxy. So I see no reason for her to be killed because of JK storyline.

He's a force ghost ATM, which is Bioware-story-speak for 'on the shelf till we feel like bringing him back'

Pretty harsh to call it a 'silly idea' just like that. It's not a silly idea at all, it's actually a pretty decent idea (or maybe not decent but certainly a fair idea, based on what he said in spoiler)

Not saying every class story should be mirrored, but some sort of retribution and large blow to the Republic is more than due (however Makeb and hopefully the next string of content will be much more pro-Empire. Time of the Empire to Strike Back, at last)

No good reason has been given to kill her off other than 'well the Emperor was killed', so it just ti t* for tat for the sake of it. That is silly. If a compelling reason for killing her off can be given that advances the story then maybe.

this wouldnt be a mirror quest, closest thing to a mirror quest would be sith warrior killing supreme chancellor

Killing the most senior Jedi is far more analogous to killing the most senior Sith than it is with killing the most senior non-Force user civilian leader.

*For crying out loud BW ti t is not always an obscenity, it's a type of bird and ti t for that has no sexual connotations.

Edited by LadyDrusilla

No good reason has been given to kill her off other than 'well the Emperor was killed', so it just ti t* for tat for the sake of it. That is silly. If a compelling reason for killing her off can be given that advances the story then maybe.

Killing the most senior Jedi is far more analogous to killing the most senior Sith than it is with killing the most senior non-Force user civilian leader.

*For crying out loud BW ti t is not always an obscenity, it's a type of bird and ti t for that has no sexual connotations.

Ridiculous answer. No good reason? How about the fact she is the Grand Master of the Jedi? Killing her (would, similar to 'killing' the Emperor) be a massive blow to the Republic, symbolic if anything. No, she isn't on the front lines, she is old and washed up. But then, so is the Emperor basically (just non-existent to the Empire).

I'd say the entire Empire would love to see that ***** dead

I don't mind if they kill her or turn into the dark side, she was a Jedi and yet she fell pregnant? And on top of that she decides to ger rid of him ro focus on her career? GFTO... just joking, I know eveything is great now bewteen her, her son & Malcom.

But more seriously, the Empire lost a few memorbale characters, while the Republic not so much, I think sooner or later they'll need to compensate that.

Ridiculous answer. No good reason? How about the fact she is the Grand Master of the Jedi? Killing her (would, similar to 'killing' the Emperor) be a massive blow to the Republic, symbolic if anything. No, she isn't on the front lines, she is old and washed up. But then, so is the Emperor basically (just non-existent to the Empire).

I'd say the entire Empire would love to see that ***** dead

Except the Emperor wasn't killed.

Saying that Satele should die because the Emperor died makes no sense considering it was only the Emperor's Voice that was killed.

Also it's quite clear that Satele's "mirror" has always been Malgas, not the Emperor.

You also gotta keep in mind that Satele is voiced by one of Bioware's and fan's favorite actresses Jennifer Hale. In other words they'll want to keep her (Jennifer) around because of who she is, and what they like. I'm aware that Hale also voices the female Trooper and various other NPCs, vendors, etc, in the game too.

It's fine that players want to fight/defeat/kill Satele, but the reason for doing so as stated by the TC isn't a very good reason, on multiple levels. Like imagine if that was the in-game story reason for killing off, ie "we gotta get her cause they got him!" Sounds dumb right when you think of it that way? Which is another strong reason why it's not a good idea to do it simply because the JK killed the Emperor('s Voice)

But more seriously, the Empire lost a few memorbale characters, while the Republic not so much, I think sooner or later they'll need to compensate that.

That's actually not true.

The reason it seems that way is because the Empire has more memorable characters than the Republic does. Alot of the Rep characters are fairly boring do the right thing, by the book types. It also doesn't help that the Rep armor/clothing is so much more boring compared to what you see alot of characters on the Empire side wearing, especially the Sith. For instance you don't have anybody on the Rep side that looks like Jadus or Marr.

Satele seems like a larger than life figure in terms of the Republic considering how frequently you see her, ie the pre-rendered movies, the Flashpoint briefings, Class Quests, etc, but she's really the only character the Republic has like that, which would be a good reason why to not kill her off, since she's really the only memorable or prominent character the Republic has. Note how almost everybody playing an Empire character is aware of Satele while very few are probably aware of Malcolm outside the Hope cinematic.