So now that u nerfed assault vanguards and buffed marauders...

Royox

I was so happy with my assault vanguard until 1.4 came out and now I am useless in pvp vs your stupidly overpowered marauders...so only thing I can do is change to Tactics whitch is the only one DPS skill tree that can do something (SURVIVE) vs them. The problem? For PVP sets if you were Assault you had to buy "Eliminator" and for Tactics it has to be Tech. Now I fin myself with an useless char, with an useless gear and I will not spend AGAIN 1 month doing PVP to gear up AGAIN my char because u don't know how to balance classes.

Thank you bioware. I will reroll to my lvl 48 gunslinger and abandon my fav. class of this game. Just to be able to keep playing PvP.

Edited by Royox

Vanguards and Powertechs aren't useless because of 1.4, notice all the ranked teams and players still dominating with them. If you actually read into it right, they actually got a damage buff with Sticky Grenade/Explosive Dart now on a separate CD from Assault Plastique/Thermal Detonator. Just learn how to kite the marauders and keep them in the 5-10m range from you.

Edit: Never mind me, PvP. Was looking at the wrong bonuses.

:______

Vanguards and Powertechs aren't useless because of 1.4, notice all the ranked teams and players still dominating with them. If you actually read into it right, they actually got a damage buff with Sticky Grenade/Explosive Dart now on a separate CD from Assault Plastique/Thermal Detonator. Just learn how to kite the marauders and keep them in the 5-10m range from you.

Teach me how to quite a class that has 4 defensive skills, can use force leap, can use force Grip, can put me a "slow" debuff, can be invisible and use some kind of "sprint"...all this withouth using "Hold the line" from Tactics tree and with only 1 stupid defensive skill that mitigates only 25% dmg. Teach me master.

pd: I can kill almost every other class with skillt. But with marauders it's not a matter of skill. It's a matter of my class with Assault tree can not kill a marauder in 1 vs 1 with same gear.

Edited by Royox

Focus tree is gimmicky and easy to counter. Combat is still the most powerful pvp spec. If you cannot kill sentinels as a vanguard, then you lack the skill required. Period. Reducing the range on thermal detonator and inc missle is not a nerf If you are competent with the class. A guy on my ranked team is 100 valor rank 2140 pyro Powertech, and he still outworks and outplays other players. Especially focus spec maras. Stop blaming BW on your shortcomings as a player. Edited by EnzoForMe

Focus tree is gimmicky and easy to counter. Combat is still the most powerful pvp spec. If you cannot kill sentinels as a vanguard, then you lack the skill required. Period. Reducing the range on thermal detonator and inc missle is not a nerf If you are competent with the class. A guy on my ranked team is 100 valor rank 2140 pyro Powertech, and he still outworks and outplays other players. Especially focus spec maras. Stop blaming BW on your shortcomings as a player.

I lack of defensive skills. A sentinel can use Saber ward and that stupid "u deal me 4dmg per hit lol" buff. And they can slow me, and force charge, and grip. I can't kite them to have them in my 10m range.

And they have: INSPIRATION.

What do i have? My stupid shield. "25% less damage" seems ok but when u see the saber Ward effect "deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect" or the Consular shield "absorb, absorb, absorb, absorb" it's like ****.