Vanish/Rez mid fight in operation

I can confirm it works in flashpoints. i did try it on hm karragas but the player i tried to res never recieved it. Is this an exploit??? No i dont believe it is. being abale to drop out of combat is a prime fuction of classes with that ability. If anything its a bug that wont allow it to work. please remember that only dps classes can use this ability which can meen enrage timer if your light in the dps. same for healers who can do it. stop healing and some one dies. the problem is most mobs have massive aoe and most people getting rezd are in melee range so often you get put into combat. efore it goes off

Considering it bypasses the debuff/cooldown on an in-combat rez, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets fixed at some point.

Personally, I don't like using it. But it has been around for a while and BW hasn't said anything, so keep on rocking it I guess.

Personally, I don't like using it. But it has been around for a while and BW hasn't said anything, so keep on rocking it I guess.

It makes me feel weird, too. I would *love* to get some official word from BioWare on this one. Is it an exploit? Working as intended? If it's an exploit, I would absolutely stop using it. Right now, it just looks like yet another Obscure Game Mechanic™ in the same vein as taunting off of yourself as a tank.