Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 companions at once

Icebergy
05.08.2014 , 07:58 AM | #11
Two chicks at the same time...
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

chillshock
05.08.2014 , 08:18 AM | #12
Face the fact: If you don't like to group with other players... and be it just because they make your evening a bit more stressful, you WON'T do it for content. It'll mostly be just content that's not getting experienced.

So. Unless it somewhat hurts anyone if people actually get to see the stuff be it with players or companions, BY ALL MEANS let them!

I kindof endorse the idea of having more than just one member of my crew with me. It'd fit my character. Others wish the content would rather be completely soloable... because it matches THEIR character.

Who would I be to tell them their POV is wrong? Who are they to say the same about mine?

Tollerance goes a long way.

DarkJediMage
05.08.2014 , 08:59 AM | #13
another thing is companions' AIs are dumb. there is group content requires human thinking. like the blood and sand heroic. we had 2 players and 2 companions. we got wiped.

DOHboy
05.08.2014 , 09:03 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I'd really like to see all of my companions together in one spot - even for a nice screenshot alone.
play a sith warrior has an MassEffect type moment. Jedi Knight I think might also been awhile with that one.

Kalfear
05.08.2014 , 12:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I'd really like to see all of my companions together in one spot - even for a nice screenshot alone.
send them on crafting missions and then go take a pic of them gathered around the workstation on your ship!

But yes multiple companions would be kinda cool at times

but would be way to powerful for other stuff breaking any balance there might barely be already
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets

Petnil
05.08.2014 , 10:22 PM | #16
Would make the game even easier than it allready is. Even for 4 man heroics i dont realy like the idea.

An emote or a toy on the other hand. ex a discoball like the social one that also would summon all your companions to dance with you. You would still only control 1 companion and even if you got attacked the dancing companions would ignore the fight and keep dancing or alternatively just despawn.

LordArtemis
05.09.2014 , 06:19 PM | #17
Actually, I think this was a solo game at launch and it was designed that way. I think it just thought it was an MMO at launch....but it really wasnt in more ways than it was.

Now it is finally becoming an MMO.

Mlnvifun
05.10.2014 , 08:57 AM | #18
I don't know myself (since I don't have either companion yet), but it seems that Treek and HK have no impact on the story in any way, so u could ask that they be usable at the same time as ur 'main' companion. U would still have 2 unlock them 1st, but after that u could have them with u at the same time as 1 of ur other companions. Though like I said in my previous post, I don't think it will happen. But u don't know until u ask right?
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am!"

This post is endorsed by me