Lightsabers

Gwathdraug

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the rusty one and the one with the Technical drawing the best. Did you draw that blueprint, I wonder? If so, that's some good engineering layout. The others are cool too, but those are the most interesting ones, I think.

I don't usually care for Lightsaber renderings, mainly because they more often than not look ridiculous and completely unfunctional... but your designs are sick, man. I like 'em because they actually look like mechanical tools that would work - which reminds me of the original SW trilogy. You don't know what half the stuff is... but it sure looks like it does something cool. Good job!

Thank you all. Also, Merry Christmas and best of wishes in 2012.

@SteveTwo> Thanks, to you to. Good to be back, athough on a different account for now.

@Raice> Thanks. Yeah, the drawing is mine also. I doodle a bit :)

Ok, a quick info:

Bough my wife SWTOR for Christmas. Wifes love SWTOR for Christmas.

So I get to hold this thread on her name till I buy the other account.

Since my beloved computer decided (yet again) that working properly is for n00bz, and that is much more fun and pro if, say, graphic card goes haywire, getting my own account will take some time.

On that note:

Notice to Santa (regarding my Christmas wish list): You have failed me for the last time!

Ok, that was a minor thing, now the major:

The requests...my list, my PM box (containing list)...all gone, gone I tell you!

So, except the one I am working right right now, I have no clue who goes next or what to do next. Did anyone saved the list someplace offline? If not, I will just reopen requests and start again, with my apologies to the people who were left unserved :(

So, in general, that would be it.

Requests will probably reopen around Monday, when I return to work.

Woven Kash

sorry to hear about your account trouble. but i am glad to see your back! i didn't think we would see most of you anymore once the game came online. lol in regards to your list i know i was on it, though lower down the totem pole. (i believe around number 16) but what time are you reopening the list on monday since last time i almost missed it by a few minutes? Want to be prepared this time. :D

Nice to see you again, Woven!! :)

Sorry to hear about losing your list to computer failure.

Anyway, I don't know where I was on the list, and I'd bet many people are in the same boat, so it'd probably be easier to just open requests back up again.

Speaking of which, I have a couple of them, one just a simple edit, with the other being a more regular request.

The simple edit, first. Remember the first ones I requested from you?

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz322/poluBOG/Lightsabers/Lightsaber-KiraHalcyon.jpg

They're really good designs, but the simple fact is that I just am not finding any Purple Color Crystals in-game--no one is, in fact.

I hope to find them soon, but in the interim, if you could change the blade color on the above sabers to Blue, which I'm currently using in-game, I'd appreciate it. :)

The regular request will be detailed whenever you get around to me again.

Thank you in advance for the edits, and it's good to see you again. :D:cool:

Edited by KiraHalcyon

Great to have you back woven.

Ill add and resubmit the info i sent you before.

i know i was on this list somewhere about number 6 or 7, aside from that not sure.

Pitty the comp is not complying. Hoping to catch you guys in game at some point :)