Bought the Togruta appearance and didn't receive it

LexDarkwalker

Hello I just wanted to say im new to this and I hope im posting this in the right section. So basically I bought the Togruta appearance and it wont let me use it. It took the 600 cartel coins and everything. I claimed the item from the unclaimed section and believed I was good to go. Deleted the character I bought it on and realized I cant use the appearance. God have mercy on my please tell me I didn't forget to do something. If anyone can help me it id be very appreciative. I can also provide photos of my purchase history for proof if needed.

Hello I just wanted to say im new to this and I hope im posting this in the right section. So basically I bought the Togruta appearance and it wont let me use it. It took the 600 cartel coins and everything. I claimed the item from the unclaimed section and believed I was good to go. Deleted the character I bought it on and realized I cant use the appearance. God have mercy on my please tell me I didn't forget to do something. If anyone can help me it id be very appreciative. I can also provide photos of my purchase history for proof if needed.

once you had claimed the item, did you also right click on the item to use it?

once you had claimed the item, did you also right click on the item to use it?

I might have I cant quite remember. I claimed the item and it didn't appear in my inventory and if i remember correctly it said that I claimed it. I hope im not a clown and just wasted 600 cartel credits.

Go in-game on a different character and submit a customer service request in the Character category.

Ask *poilitely*(1) for the character to be restored. Explain what happened, and give all the details you can about the character, at least the server and the character's name, species, class and level, together with approximately when you deleted the character.

Make sure to *not* submit it as a bug report.

These requests seem to be picked up and handled quickly - I submitted one just before 6pm CEST last night and got the character back by 11pm. If you're logged in on a character when they pick up the ticket, you'll get a request for a live chat with a CS rep, and the rep will ask you to exit the game for fifteen minutes. When you log back in, the character will be back, but with at least the following changes:

* The name is set to a string of random capital letters and must be reset before you can log in.

* The character's Outfit Designer slots are reset to 'nothing stamped here".

* Mailbox contents? I haven't looked yet, but quite possibly those are gone.

(1) You'd be ... disappointed ... by the number of people who come on the forums to complain about poor CS or being banned from submitting tickets, and it turns out they were blatantly rude about any or all of the game, the company and the marital status of the CS rep's ancestors.