Bug: Race the Devil

xordevoreaux

In Race the Devil, which is the last smuggler class story quest before leaving Coruscant, we get this exchange between the smuggler and Fabizan:

https://i.imgur.com/CW36eBf.png

Fabizan spent the entire fight just prior to this exchange with gun in hand, shooting me, and was the last surviving mob still attacking me before reaching this dialogue.

He was armed. If you want to suggest that he's now unarmed for having lost his weapon in the fight, that's one thing.

But Fabizan currently is depicted as being unarmed from the start, at least that's the suggestion from this dialogue.

And not only that, from the screen shot, while he's declaring that he's unarmed, that's a pistol on his hip.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Good spot. It's a bit like the conversations with C2-N2 and 2V-R8 when you get your class ship, where they claim to be unable to give you combat support, even though there's blaster clearly visible in-shot as they say it.

OK, for them it's different - they really were unable to fight when the game released, and later they became able to fight, but not to equip a weapon, and now they also have a weapon. Unfortunately, the intro cut-scene was never updated.