No Roll BACK, I Won't Come BACK!

lougratz

thats not what BW is saying...its not to you douchey forum vultures, its to BW

it may be to bioware but, every company sees these types of posts 24/7. You leaving is nothing but a penny to them. no one will miss it or think twice about it when its gone.

Edited by -Sidac-

lol yeah they're not going to take a hit from this...****, they're so stupid they released this horrible patch before the 1st monthly payments were charged...then they took the unsubscribe option away from the website to make it that much harder...you now have to find your saved payment info and delete it, there is no cancelling, i even called bw...you want to play for this shady company go right ahead...but crap like this is not going away...they havent fixed half the crap since beta, it took them a month to do simple little fixes and then f up more stuff than the fixed...gl buddy

No offense, but you are kind of a moron. I mean there are about 500 valid reasons to quit and you decide to quit over the dumbest one? Come on. Quit because they ****ed world PVP as a whole. Quit because their fix to the low fps in illum is cutting down the population. Quit because they are adding insta death zones in PVP.

Like I said, plenty or reasons to quit, this is simply the dumbest one you can think of.

lol yeah they're not going to take a hit from this...****, they're so stupid they released this horrible patch before the 1st monthly payments were charged...then they took the unsubscribe option away from the website to make it that much harder...you now have to find your saved payment info and delete it, there is no cancelling, i even called bw...you want to play for this shady company go right ahead...but crap like this is not going away...they havent fixed half the crap since beta, it took them a month to do simple little fixes and then f up more stuff than the fixed...gl buddy

Click on your subscription tab in the my account feature, go to the url, add in /cancel at the end. This will bring you to the cancel page.