Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

cidbahamut
03.19.2013 , 02:32 PM | #31
I'm holding out for a Khem romance. He's the only companion I've found to be thoroughly entertaining to have around.

ATAMIANM
03.21.2013 , 03:22 PM | #32
I just had a very funny idea, which would be to make HK-51 romanceable by female toons. Imagine the possible conversations:

"Observation: Master, my sensors indicate my constant talk of deleting undesirables results in your body temperature elevating, your upper lip quivering, and that can only mean one thing.

Inquisitor: Ummm...ahem...what do you mean...I...ummm...

HK-f1: "Interrogative: Shall we retreat to your quarters and rather than continue discussing deleting undesirables, begin the process of deleting your afflictions?"

"Inquisitor: "Droid. My quarters. NOW!"

HK-51: Conclusion: You are ***** after all!. Your afflictions will be hereby TERMINATED!"

Hespania
12.23.2018 , 06:04 PM | #33
Honestly, Andronicus is a rude thug who happens to occasionally have an occasional good quote but he lacks manners and is kinda flat. Men like him are a dime a dozen in this galaxy. Talos is fleshed out and actually is somewhat curious and philosophical, I actually Enjoy some of our conversations sure he's the most useless member in combat but as written characters go he's interesting. I wish he was a romanceable option.

Sith-Viscera
12.23.2018 , 06:58 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
I'm holding out for a Khem romance. He's the only companion I've found to be thoroughly entertaining to have around.
Khem is a beast, yes an intelligent beast with feelings, but never the less, a beast. There is a name for that kind of loving. It is illegal in all parts of HUMANITY. lol
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

Dkrewe
12.24.2018 , 01:21 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
Khem is a beast, yes an intelligent beast with feelings, but never the less, a beast. There is a name for that kind of loving. It is illegal in all parts of HUMANITY. lol
There's a name for people who call other sentient, intelligent races beasts simply because they are not a culturally advanced or because of their chosen appearance.
YOGOWYPI

Sith-Viscera
12.24.2018 , 08:06 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Dkrewe View Post
There's a name for people who call other sentient, intelligent races beasts simply because they are not a culturally advanced or because of their chosen appearance.
Then that logic should work for those that want to romance a Horse. I mean it is intelligent and has loving feelings towards their human care takers and of course has a Beautiful Appearance as well. But try to get a marriage license for that. You be faster to get a Carriage License, as in, Horse and Carriage...

Look, i was just trying to bring some jocularity to the subject. I didnt mean any thing by it.

Take Care & Be Well... And Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, Happy Life Day!!

Wow i hope covered every one? lol
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G