Gets me every time:

Teabaker

PvP – We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away!

PvP – We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away!

Ahh haha! The classic "crow-feed" counter. Love it.

The zone itself is stunning. The game play is not.

They need actual (top end) gamers helping them with PVP. But who wants a top end gamer on payroll?

I would say "good question," but the answers are either A) No One, or B) "Apparently not BioWare!"

:p

reading that gave me "diarrhoea".

They need actual (top end) gamers helping them with PVP. But who wants a top end gamer on payroll?

My definition of stunning is not anything close to Ilum. Drab landscape that is largely empty of people except the Imperials playing nascar in the center does not entice me to attempt the pvp there one bit. The game has large performance issues that still need to be worked out and clomping along at 7 FPS is not my idea of fun.

PvP – We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player.

True. But which MMO doesn´t?

We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team.QUOTE]

Notice: "experienced" not "successful", "talented" or "skilled".

So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away!

Completely true.

I was stunned. Inever expected a completely dysfunctional zone.

I was blown away. No sooner than I met the first crowd of Reps my PC crashed. Repeatedly. I assume that counts as "blown away" And if not: I was blown away by enemies I coun´t see or engage effectively.

Summary: Working as advertised!

My definition of stunning is not anything close to Ilum. Drab landscape that is largely empty of people except the Imperials playing nascar in the center does not entice me to attempt the pvp there one bit. The game has large performance issues that still need to be worked out and clomping along at 7 FPS is not my idea of fun.

i can see it now...

patch 1.1.3

new pvp daily- 100 laps around center without picking up a weapons crate.

new pvp weekly- 500 laps aound center without picking up a weapons crate.

I'm sorry, I'm seriously not trolling..

But I fail to see anything truly stunning about Illum...

We get some good battles in ilum on Bloodworthy eu server takes about 15-25 mins to rack up 30kills for daily. And yes the performance drop is awesome sometimes you find yourself 20meters behind the raid since your comp froze and the lovely 6-7 fps while trying to fight someone.