Returning player LF guild.

Augitao

I am returning to SWTOR after a long break. I played this game to level 50 at launch in which I leveled a Commando, Jedi Knight, and Jedi Sage. I'm looking for an extremely active guild preferably on PvE Republic side server. I'm a casual player but would love to get into end game. My work has me working at different times each week so I'm not on a fixed time table.

My previous MMO experience is

World of Warcraft : Played several level 90 classes but mostly stuck with a rogue. I raided up to Siege of Org then quit.

Rift : [played this casually

Other games I've played have been.

Call of Duty

Battlefield 3 and 4

Killzone

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Augitao, welcome back to SWTOR! You have returned at an exciting time. We at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game, our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We have completed the Dread Operation Hardmodes but currently working on 8-man and 16-man Hardmode for achievements and gearing. If new people still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights and if not we have been doing various achievement runs! :rak_03: Also of note, we fully intend on having a Guild Flagship when released and participating in Guild Conquests.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!