Sniper Engineering Build/Guide for 6.x?

Zippity

I've scoured the internet for any PvE Guides and/or Builds with regard to Sniper - Engineering for 6.x and found pretty much nothing... There are plenty of 5.x guides and vids and so on, but nothing up to date with the current or semi-current changes to the game...

I understand that Virulence is high up on the parsing, but that can't mean no one is playing Engineering at or near the current end-game content, who might have some good insight on it...

I know some folks will just respond with "play some other sniper build", but I've already seen plenty of peeps hyping Virulence and a few vids promoting Marksman... So those sorts of responses would just be counter-productive... I would like to see something on Engineering besides comparisons with the other builds or folks pointing away from Engineering...

Is there a guide out there somewhere or vid I just haven't run into yet, that goes over things like Rotations, Tacticals, suggested Gear sets, Utilities, and so forth that is more up to date then 5.x stuff?

It can't be so terrible of a spec to use in PvE content that no one is playing it successfully at all?

Thanks,

Zip

the old guides still pretty much apply... i love my Engineer... great AoE... highly annoying to others in PvP... great sustained damage on bosses, fairly easy rotation, some very nice tacticals to play around with... tried the other two specs for quite some time, but Engineer stuck with me

the old guides still pretty much apply... i love my Engineer... great AoE... highly annoying to others in PvP... great sustained damage on bosses, fairly easy rotation, some very nice tacticals to play around with... tried the other two specs for quite some time, but Engineer stuck with me

Which tacticals did you go with for PvE?

Zip

the dispersal cap tactical for groups of mobs, gives some good splash damage with explosive probe, and the one that refreshes your interogation probe with SoS and increases your electrified railgun damage(can t recall the names and i m too lazy too look it up right now)

• 3 months later...

Let me know if you find one. The only one I found was 5.x one. I can find the set and tactical advice, but not a skill setup or rotation. I could probably figure them out. But don't know the BiS.

It's a DPS so 110% accuracy and at least 7% Alacrity. Power has a cap, so mastery/power and usually more critical. Not sure on Engineering.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...