Bought Kotor on Steam have problem...

Wolfninjajedi

Edit: Damnit the picture doesn't show, but the problem is. Is that the screen is like...cut in half I suppose? Where its focusing on the upper left hand corner of the screen, even through the resolutions it still is the same.

It also shows up like that for everything even in the game, its like focused in on one part of the screen to where I can't see everything...so...anyone got a fix?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Edit: Damnit the picture doesn't show, but the problem is. Is that the screen is like...cut in half I suppose? Where its focusing on the upper left hand corner of the screen, even through the resolutions it still is the same.

It also shows up like that for everything even in the game, its like focused in on one part of the screen to where I can see everything...so...anyone got a fix?

So you're missing half the screen?

That has never happened to me before.

Have you tried "experimenting" with the screen resolutions? Try to find the right one, I guess? Because I don't know what to tell you.

Ya I did, all the same...but here I found the picture its like this..

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Wolfninja/4f03e814-631e-0476_zps8865b803.jpg

Ya I did, all the same...but here I found the picture its like this..

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Wolfninja/4f03e814-631e-0476_zps8865b803.jpg

Huh? I have never seen something like that before. I really don't know what to tell you. All I can really tell you to do is to call some sort of support line or maybe Google the issue.

Sorry. :(

Nope didn't work....oh well. << Guess i'll just keep looking.

Edit: Ok I got it working...but I can't do full screen...so I guess I am stuck with the screen I got...can't even stretch it out or anything...but it works so I guess its something.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi