Artifice Stuck

Fafis

Hello. I have reached artifice on 110 lvl but I have the same things offered to me to make. None of the hilt schematics or any other and I have the option to make only blue crystal color. I went to a trainer to learn something but it only had one skill that it is supposed to be learned at lvl 500 or something like that.

Hello. I have reached artifice on 110 lvl but I have the same things offered to me to make. None of the hilt schematics or any other and I have the option to make only blue crystal color. I went to a trainer to learn something but it only had one skill that it is supposed to be learned at lvl 500 or something like that.

if memory serves me right, i think you get new schematics around 120-160

if memory serves me right, i think you get new schematics around 120-160

And the grade 1 Bonded Attachment schematic will give one point per item crafted all the way up to 160. The same is in general true of all items like Bonded Attachments - they give points all the way up to the very beginning of the grade *two* above them. Grade 5, for example, will give points all the way up to the very beginning of Grade 7.

Items that you use Bonded Attachements to make will give points over a much shorter range, of course.

But in general, OP, craft anything that doesn't have its "number makeable" in grey. You'll get points:

* Grey = 0

* Gray = 0

* Green = +1

* Yellow = +2 or +3

* Orange = +4

* Red (highly abnormal in SWTOR)(1) = can't make.

(1) In GW2, you can easily see red-grade recipes.

you can deconstruct items and it learns new schematics I just found out I have artifice too, hope this helps