Running out of quick key slots (mainly my scoundrel)

Azazzello

As the title says, i was thinking about this playing my other toons trooper being my highest lvl (36), but still managing the load of abilities at the moment. But what comes to my scroundrel, now lvl 29, i'm can forsee running out of quick slots for abilities by the time i get my 31 point skill.

I got bottom and right side quick slots open for binding, leaving the left out only because its clearly just a filler not being able to even use it while your companion is out. Only "non-combat" abilities i got binded are medpack, speeder and class buffs. I've already dropped cybertech grenades and the "oh so funny" rally :).

So, i'm aware of the skills and abilities coming up, and to be honest, i think i have 3 or 4 quick slots open and running out of space during levels 30-40. Any other scoudrels experiencing this? Other high level classes have this issue? Just another flawed desing issue?

PS. I'd expect to be able to take advantage of all of my toons abilities, not opening my abilities window and clicking to activate em.

Same here!

I've been custom binding the different quick slots to control+# and shift+# just so I didn't have to go hunting through the whole UI!

Problem is: Almost every ability is useful, requires a different buff or position, and almost all of the abilities are frequently used! I hope they allow customized UI's soon.

25 shadow and I have 1 empty quickslot.

I loathe the rolling hotbar, cannot use it.

Please, I need to be able to not only have 2-3 more bottom bars but also be able to resize and re-position them! Even at 1680x1050 - the massive hotbars take up so much room, especially the side bars. Need more bars but to be able to resize and re-position them!

Edited by Zebular

Same here!

I've been custom binding the different quick slots to control+# and shift+# just so I didn't have to go hunting through the whole UI!

Problem is: Almost every ability is useful, requires a different buff or position, and almost all of the abilities are frequently used! I hope they allow customized UI's soon.

Yes, indeed. Its really weird how this hasn't been taken into consideration during the design.