Jakarro won't spawn after reintroduction

chubbyooo

sorry for the minor spoiler but it's completely stopped my progress

Basically when I go and speak to Lana to meet back with Jakarro the dialogue goes through and then after the cut scene there is no sign of Jakarro as a companion. I looked in the companions tab and he is just not there, on top of this because it's a character segment I can't summon any other companions so I'm basically stuck unable to fight without the healer.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

There is a workaround for this issue. I believe the reason you are experiencing this is that you have an active KOTFE or KOTET Chapter. If that is the case here is the workaround:

• Complete your currently active chapter so that you have no active chapters in your mission log.
  • Attempt to complete your current story mission.
  • If you cannot complete it still, reset progress on your current story mission.

If you are having this issue and do not have an active chapter mission, let me know.

-eric

sorry for the minor spoiler but it's completely stopped my progress

Basically when I go and speak to Lana to meet back with Jakarro the dialogue goes through and then after the cut scene there is no sign of Jakarro as a companion. I looked in the companions tab and he is just not there, on top of this because it's a character segment I can't summon any other companions so I'm basically stuck unable to fight without the healer.

i have the same issue

Tried the method, completed the chapter, restarted mission and all but im still alone on that mission. I see jakarro on the cutscene for a fight but fight starts and he is still not spawning and having a hard time trying to solo the fight :(

Same.

Manged to get passed the Jakarro missions and on to the FP but now I cant get the new Jedi Companion and it cant be soloed so come to a grinding halt, now workaround I can find. Done all open chapters, reset everything, played other characters and logged in and out so many times I have lost count. Gutted :(

There is a workaround for this issue. I believe the reason you are experiencing this is that you have an active KOTFE or KOTET Chapter. If that is the case here is the workaround:

• Complete your currently active chapter so that you have no active chapters in your mission log.
  • If you cannot complete it still, reset progress on your current story mission.

If you are having this issue and do not have an active chapter mission, let me know.

-eric

I was having this issue, I managed to get Jakaro by doing the following ;

• 1. Reset my Eternal Throne chapter
  • 2. Completed it
  • 3. Went to my personal ship
  • 4. Reset the quest asking you to meet with Lana
  • 5. Manually traveled to Onderon
  • 6. Met with Lana
  • 7. Got Jakaro

If you follow those steps, you should be able to get it.

I'm still pretty annoyed from that. It's just an inconvenience, but such bugs shouldnt get thru.:mad:

Edited by poodleroulax

I was having this issue, I managed to get Jakaro by doing the following ;

• 1. Reset my Eternal Throne chapter
  • 2. Completed it
  • 3. Went to my personal ship
  • 4. Reset the quest asking you to meet with Lana
  • 5. Manually traveled to Onderon
  • 6. Met with Lana
  • 7. Got Jakaro

If you follow those steps, you should be able to get it.

I'm still pretty annoyed from that. It's just an inconvenience, but such bugs shouldnt get thru.:mad:

Yep, but story bugs will get through since no parts of the story are put on the PTS for public testing.

Having the same problem.

It's all in the best traditions of this games QA though...

Motivation killed ... again ... well done QA. Don't know when I'll pick up the new story again.

Will be pissed for a good ammount of time, because this kind of stuff happened too many times to me.

After I finished the chapter, and relogged, I still didn't have Jakarro. I completed the Onslaught story quest I was on, and now I'm able to summon companions. I don't have Jakarro as a companion however, but I assume you unlock him further on in the story. idk.

After I finished the chapter, and relogged, I still didn't have Jakarro. I completed the Onslaught story quest I was on, and now I'm able to summon companions. I don't have Jakarro as a companion however, but I assume you unlock him further on in the story. idk.

I'm having this issue as well. Completed the chapter I had on, and finished the Onderon quest (without companion) and still no Jakkero.

Edit: I have now completed Onderon, I excepted Jakkero to join me in my alliance, and he still doesn't appear in my companion lists. I still can't summon him.

Edited by Toraak

Update on this, I finished the story (great one btw thanks guys!) but I never got Jakarro and I didn't get a comp on the fp, though thankfully Tau was there but she wasn't main comp. Anyway im glad you guys made it so that we could more or less do the fp if a bug like this happened. Hope it can be fixed soon!

Can we finally after all these years get the ability to abandon chapter quests since they are repeatable.

THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO SO!!!!!

THERE SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON I CAN NOT USE ANOTHER COMPANION AS JAKARRO IS ONLY NEEDED FOR CUT SCENES.

Or how about you stop giving us trash companions to work with!

I have 12 level fifty companions and I give about as much of a concern about the newer comps as I do about vendor trash.

Oh my I get Jakarro. On any other toon than my Jedi I would have left him in his cage on Manaan to die. Tau I would have left her on the farm.

On another note why would I use some trash shuttle if I have my personal ship back?

Having the same issue. I'm now on the quest "The Light of Diplomacy". Jakarro was not showing up. Found this thread. Realized I had an active chapter. Finished the Chapter. Reset "The Light of Diplomacy", flew to Onderon in my ship. He's still not available and nowhere to be found.

At this point I honestly would not care and would actually prefer if the entire questline was reset so I could play it over again as its meant to be played.

I'm letting you know. No open missions except the Onderon one.

I can't get a companion no matter what I do. Getting really upset. Maybe you will have it fixed next week. Thanks.

-eric