lost companion in chapter 2

vikteren

Ashara and no they are not available at all not even in the companion window. chapter 2 main story

File a bug report. Give them your character's name and tell them that you've completed your class story on Taris but Ashara didn't join you as a companion. It may take them a couple of days to fix it, though.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Hmm... Are you sure that you finished the Class story and not the Planet's story? There are some people that have just gone to Taris and finished the planet's story thinking that they will get Ashara that way. You need to wait until you get the Inquisitor's Class story in Taris so that you can get Ashara. Edited by omar-cand

• 3 weeks later...
Happen something similar to me, i had those mails with gear from companions ( one from ashara) i was still doing my class quests in Alderaan when suddenly, no more purple quests, i went around looking for anything even back to ship to reenter planet from spaceport nothing. loading screen kept saying i was about to convince the jedi to give the relic....searched the entire planet and nothing, went to Taris and i had some class quests.......all up till atacking the republic spaceport then it stopped without any indication where to go next......