wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

fushnchips

But it does say something about forming attachments of any kind with anyone. :p Though that rule seems to have exemptions for Jedi they deem...worthy? Able to handle having an attachment without losing themself to the dark side? Unsure what exactly lets them decide. :p

Still, kissing and having sex doesn't mean one has to have any attachments. :p

Edited by Path-x

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean they could have easily added a male for the republic for guys to flirt with and the lady in charge of the empire operation could have been made lez easily.

and no the empire only has the sith dude

That's why I suggested the uncle. It's the only predominant male I could recall on the planetary storyline (rep side), unless you'd prefere either the hutt or mean some one shot flirt like the droid quest givers. But I was thinking you meant something at least as substantial as LordC or Lemda.

Still, kissing and having sex doesn't mean one has to have any attachments. :p

You know, with the way TOR displays it, I fully think that's exactly how the Jedi Order feels about it. :p There is no passion, and sex without passion...they might as well be married! :o

With what? I guess they could have made it so you flirt with Lemda's uncle. Is there a female in the planet storyline Empire side? Haven't done it yet, since I have one character at 55 and still working on getting others to 50 (O.O Must see storylines!)

There is a female in the makeb story line on the empire side, and the odd thing is when you are in converstations and the flirt option comes up (you can not tell who you are flirting with) but as long as the male is there you can only flirt with him and the female npc seems always distainted with you. I made the mistake on my first toon, of selecting flirt thinking I can contiue like Kirk in the universe, and found out I had gotten the attention of the male npc and not the female.

Odd thing is I played threw on my sniper and the flirt option comes up on her for the male NPC.

There is a female in the makeb story line on the empire side, and the odd thing is when you are in converstations and the flirt option comes up (you can not tell who you are flirting with)

I guess the [flirt] specifically saying the name LORD CYTHARAT on the conversation wheel was not clear enough? :p

There is a female in the makeb story line on the empire side, and the odd thing is when you are in converstations and the flirt option comes up (you can not tell who you are flirting with) but as long as the male is there you can only flirt with him and the female npc seems always distainted with you. I made the mistake on my first toon, of selecting flirt thinking I can contiue like Kirk in the universe, and found out I had gotten the attention of the male npc and not the female.

Odd thing is I played threw on my sniper and the flirt option comes up on her for the male NPC.

o.O Your female Sniper was able to flirt with Lord C?

didn't read all pages, but was I only one to notice that on imp side, male can *kiss* that sith after rescuing him? My male agent could, but I simply could not click that...

to scared of kalyio shot gun next to my precius...

didn't read all pages, but was I only one to notice that on imp side, male can *kiss* that sith after rescuing him? My male agent could, but I simply could not click that...

that would be the same sex romance they put in for makeb, male on imp, female on rep

You're not the only one to notice it, believe me. :p Some of us actually wanted to click it too!

I'm pretty sure Kaliyo would have simply tried to get in on a threesome.

You're not the only one to notice it, believe me. :p Some of us actually wanted to click it too!

I'm pretty sure Kaliyo would have simply tried to get in on a threesome.

Darn straight she would have - who passes up an opportunity to see Cipher Nine in action?