Make Outlaws Den relevant again.

SHAVEDKILLER

Your 2015 Roadmap gives Pvpers the finger ...0 mention pvp.You got this amazing place allready set up for pvp and yet its a ghostown......Facepalm..Did you just hire dead monkeys to do pvp in this game.lol.WAKE UP......Make this area relevant again ..Add a Outlaws daily...Offer more than 10 Crappy warzone comms.. Throw in some incentive rewards.....ANYTHING WILL HELP........For Fcks sake The map is there allready just get off your bumes....P.S. please fire the pvp staff if theres anyone left...I doubt it.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

Easiest thing they could do to make Outlaw's den relevant would be to increase the number of chests and decrease their respawn time. This would give people something to fight over and not make you feel like you are wasting your time doing open PvP.

I love fighting with the opposite faction but after a bit you remember the reason you came to Oricon/Ilum/wherever was to farm credits for augmenting/mats for augmenting/whatever else and you have to get back to that because OWPvP does nothing for you (except be fun).

To handle the server load all they need to do is put an arch over the entrances and make it it's own instance instead of being just part of Tat. Limit it to 8 or so players for each faction. So what you would have is an enclosed, small area with something to fight over. Make opening chests interrupted by damage so you have to fight over them.

Mind you, this is not the "best" solution just the easiest one. This would require the least amount of work as there aren't any new mechanics.

Easiest thing they could do to make Outlaw's den relevant would be to increase the number of chests and decrease their respawn time. This would give people something to fight over and not make you feel like you are wasting your time doing open PvP.

I love fighting with the opposite faction but after a bit you remember the reason you came to Oricon/Ilum/wherever was to farm credits for augmenting/mats for augmenting/whatever else and you have to get back to that because OWPvP does nothing for you (except be fun).

To handle the server load all they need to do is put an arch over the entrances and make it it's own instance instead of being just part of Tat. Limit it to 8 or so players for each faction. So what you would have is an enclosed, small area with something to fight over. Make opening chests interrupted by damage so you have to fight over them.

Mind you, this is not the "best" solution just the easiest one. This would require the least amount of work as there aren't any new mechanics.

they could make it into something like the arena event in stranglethorn vale(world of warcraft) a chest with some crap that spawns every 3 hours and everyone has to fight til the last man to loot it

like that FFA on the gree event

Edited by hallucigenocide

Also increase the value of the contents based on LVL... And to allow pre 60s to have a chance in the area, add bolster and give them 2018 expertise... I know they will still get pummelled... But it gives them the "perception" of being more equal and it's better than them whinging how LVL 60s are trolling them

And please remove HK parts from out laws... Personally I don't care... For me "if it's red it's dead" if your in outlaws... I don't even look at your LVL... I just attack.... But then you see them all whining in gen chat that a LVL 60 is farming them... I go to outlaws to farm chests while I wait for pvp pops and for the occasional combat... It's not my fault Bio decided to put a non pvp quest in there

Edited by Icykill_

the server cannot handle it. it has major trouble with anything more than 16.

Isn't that great? its 2015 and we pay for a game that can't handle more than 16 players in an area

I think it can handle more than that... I've been in many SectionX OWPVPs... With at least 60 people in the map instance and about 30+ people pvping back and forth from the imp base to the rep base... It gets a little laggy... But nothing unplayable... Or anything worse than a 16 man WZ when everyone is in close proximity

I like the idea of adding more dailies and possibly even a weekly for that area... Also reducing the global legacy travel to 30mins or 1 hour instead of the same as the fleet timer transport... Either that or put a teleporter device there between the fleet or your tatooine SH (the SH one should appeal to Bio's philosophy of encouraging people to sink cartel coins into the game)

*** edit... Also class achievments, titles, mounts... And maybe a capture the flag... There are so many things they could add with little effort to encourage the use of this area...

Put in a World PVP Boss as well... And have him move randomly around the map and respawn randomly... It's been funny in SecX when someone accidently pulls the world Boss while we are pvping... We usually combine resources to take him down, just to get him out of the way... But we are still trying to kill each other at the same time... LOL... Imagine him respawning in the middle of a battle... lmao...

Edited by Icykill_