Daily Bonus Requisition bugs have been fixed in V6.0?

Linuxizer

The bugs were intermittent, so I'm not really sure if they were fixed in V6.0 or I've just been lucky. If they were fixed, thank you devs!

Daily Bonus Requisition

- On the hangar screen near the bottom are up to 5 ships. There is a little purple "x2", and when you mouse over it, it tells you "500 Bonus Requisition Remaining" (or x < 500 if you have flown that ship a bit that day).

- There was a display bug, I think since the beginning of GSF, where it does not reset after the daily reset, and displays only x bonus or no bonus, but the player still gets the bonus at the end of the match. This happened only occasionally, not all the time. I haven't seen it at all since V6.0.

- There was an additional bug, which happened even more rarely, and I only saw it a few times in 2018/2019. The Requisition Bonus displayed was not reset after the daily reset, and the player actually did not get the bonus. I haven't seen this in V6.0.

• 2 years later...
One or more bugs may have come back with 7.0.2 today.

That was wishful thinking when I posted the original post. I didn't see the bug for a while and was hoping they fixed it, but it never got fixed. Sometimes you are lucky and don't see the bug. These days I see the bug a lot.