HAVOC SQUAD - optimusheath / Exile-srw

optimusheath

Hi fellow starfighter enthusiasts, this is an unusual post / request, but I'd really be grateful, if someone could let someone from havoc squad please know that im inhospitol with blood clotts in thr heart and lungs, as well as some random ,rare and deadly blood infection whch has like a 98% fatality chance if even one intravenious antibiotic dose is missed, while lol, just my luck is3 times a day for 3 hours for 6 weeks. Now im pushing for a one off 6 hour leave, hopefully toomorrow or the next day, to pick up mypc, bring it to the hospital......and burn me do wn some rear thrusters ^_^ mailing rana sol would be ideal, thank you , and may peace be yours. Mhahahahahaharrrar tkk Hsssk TiCk .....HsSssS TCKK ....HhHhisss

Someone drop this man a Repair Probe!

Reminds me, I got sent to a hospital during the Summer of yesteryear due to a case of extreme hackage. Got myself sliced, protorped, and railgunned all at the same time. Was sent flying through the house, and I ended up in the neighbour's swimming pool, where I proceeded to be mauled by their pet shark that also happened to have a freakin' laser beam attached to its head, taunting me furthermore with the threat of yet another slug to the face.

Wishing you well, Heath. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery. My Hospital bed was the cockpit of a Flashfire. It didn't have tensor, but it did the job quick enough.

Edited by ForfiniteStories

• 2 weeks later...
Hi fellow starfighter enthusiasts, this is an unusual post / request, but I'd really be grateful, if someone could let someone from havoc squad please know that im inhospitol with blood clotts in thr heart and lungs, as well as some random ,rare and deadly blood infection whch has like a 98% fatality chance if even one intravenious antibiotic dose is missed, while lol, just my luck is3 times a day for 3 hours for 6 weeks. Now im pushing for a one off 6 hour leave, hopefully toomorrow or the next day, to pick up mypc, bring it to the hospital......and burn me do wn some rear thrusters ^_^ mailing rana sol would be ideal, thank you , and may peace be yours. Mhahahahahaharrrar tkk Hsssk TiCk .....HsSssS TCKK ....HhHhisss

Hope for the best for you and I enjoy playing on your team, your name is one of the more familiar ones!