extreme rubberbanding in GSF on Tulak Hord

Dimitir

Stopped listing because of it... and i m GSF crazy... but as it is now, for me at least, is almost unplayable... as soon as i reach firing distance, ships will rubberband like crazy back and forth , making itimpossible for me to aim my reticule and get a clear shot... my hit percentage dropped from an avg of around 45 to under 20... used to have 7-10 kills... now i can barely reach the 5er mark... first i thought it was my connection , then i asked other pilots and they experience the same issue... started around the same time when TH experienced all these latency and disconnect issues ... please fix... or just migrate the whole damn server on to newer, working hardware...

Experienced the same since Tulak Hord has this heavy Hardware issues for a few weeks. Its almost impossible to play GSF there, because 3-4 people are constantly jumping around and it is not because of their internet. I myself had the issues last friday. Guildies told me i jump around crazily eventhough my connection was totally fine. Furthermore on all other servers i could normally play GSF on that friday. Please fix this as soon as possible. The GSF community on Tulak Hord is very active lately and we want it to stay like this.

Even if here are just a few people informing about the problem, it is fact that in every match a few players are really teleporting through space. If such a player is under a satellite you have to pray, that he flies away, to have chance to conquer the satellit, cause it´s nearly impossible to target him. This problem exists since several weeks/ months. It even leads to the problem, that people don´t want to listen GSF anymore, because they believe in cheating players. Again, this problem is not a problem of a few games, it´s actually the normal case und seems to hit players randomly. As i heard, the problem does not exist on other servers, so there´s really still the necessity to solve the problem on Tulak Hord. :(

Can confirm this too. People are randomly lagging through the maps. And it seems to be, that nearly everbody is affected by this. Normally I don't have any problems with laggs or connection problems in SWTOR on Tulak Hord, but GSF since a few days is an exception. In some games others are lagging and you can't hit them, because they are teleporting thousands of meters through the map. In other games I'm lagging for others and can't hit anybody although they seem to be attackable.

Please fix this asap. It's not fun at the moment on Tulak Hord.

I can only agree here. Lately GSF just sucks cause of the jumping players. We have this in nearly every fight. Usually people think that someone is cheating and even want to report the player. We LOVE GSF..but not like this. Please fix this soon and maybe put some priority to it, so we can have fun with this fantastic addon again :-)

Hello dear Bioware Team

It's a shame that you can not really fly Gsf at the moment. Either the opponents jump around in a circle or you jump from point to point yourself. So it's impossible to play a match properly in peace. It would be really great if you got this one Would accept the problem and keep us updated on what you are ready to do about it.

I am also playing on Tulak Hord and can confirm this.

If you have someone on your team affected by this you can see his ship bouncing around the mini map. In a Death Match if an opponent is affected by this you sometimes only can tell your team ignore player X because you can't hit him.

So a fix to this would be greatly appriciated.

what grinds my gears the most with this issue, is that after Onslaught we ve experienced a big inflow of new players and matches were popping regularly, be it because of the fragment and renown chests doesn t matter... suddenly there was movement in the somewhat stagnating community... then along come the lag issues a little later and driving those same people that started enjoying and filling up the pilot ranks, away... even i stopped listing entirely, which for me is a new low

<----- this is Cléyo by the way :)

Thanks for the support fellow pilots... keep it coming