Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Treek or HK-47

slafko
05.07.2014 , 04:21 AM | #11
Switch to tank and unleash Kira Carsen on the galaxy.
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

JamieKirby
05.07.2014 , 05:16 AM | #12
I always go for treek, she is the utmost best companion in the whole game, especially since they gimped tanking companions as much as they did, thanks to players abusing their protections by solo'ing heroic 4 quests.....bloody idiots. lol

Overall i always go for Treek, considering majority of the classes healer companions are outright annoying that i would totally kill if i had the chance, the only ones i love questing with are Mako and Elara Dorne, the rest are just too annoying.

Cyberwoman
05.07.2014 , 05:42 AM | #13
It will depend on your own personal playstyle, but Treek is probably a better option. It would be best to get both over time and then see for yourself.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

ImmortalLowlife
05.07.2014 , 10:02 AM | #14
Imo, as much as its a headache to do all the hk parts quest....lvl'ing with HK makes life so much easier. No need to worry about most mobs or elites. HK can handle it...I also have an alt that crafts droid parts so that REALLY helps gearing him early on. He actually gives the best description of the damage he does..... "you're ALREADY dead, just lie down!"
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

ZETA_SCORPII
05.07.2014 , 11:49 AM | #15
Gear whatever healing companion you get from your class and then go get HK, then again you are a Jedi so it doesn't matter how lame you look with a furry companion. Looks are everything.

ZahirS
05.07.2014 , 04:48 PM | #16
Treek