New to Operations and Flashpoints....

How long do Flashpoints and Operations take? I guess on average, or what is the shortest time and the longest time it has taken some of you to complete one? I'm not managing my time wisely and had to leave the only couple that I've started. Thank you! :o

How long do Flashpoints and Operations take? I guess on average, or what is the shortest time and the longest time it has taken some of you to complete one? I'm not managing my time wisely and had to leave the only couple that I've started. Thank you! :o

w/o taking breaks or going back to exchange tokens for lewt sm ev / kp should take 35-45 mins.

Flashpoints usually take 30 min to an hr

SM EV and KP usually take 45 min to 2 hrs

HM EV and KP usually take 45 min to 2 hrs 30 min

NM Ev and KP usually take 45 min to 3 hrs

SM EC usually takes 1hr to 4 hours

HM EC usually takes 1hr 30 min to 5 hours

It really depends on how smooth your group is, how many times you break, and how many times you wipe.

The unwritten rule I'd say is to budget at least 1 hr 30 min for a flashpoint and at least 3hrs for an operation. However, it is perfectly acceptable to leave a flashpoint or raid at any time if the group does not know what they are doing unless you are a member of a guild that is doing it for the first time.

Edited by bbare

completely depends on group experience/gear

i ran sm KP through the LFG tool and was in there for 4 hours. yes i have extraordinary patience

but guild runs, 30-45 minutes

using vent or something, ops can go by really quickly. with pugs theres always a couple idiots in pvp-gear who refuse to download whichever voice server you are using. my favorite pug-fail was at the puzzle boss of ev. i was tanking on my side, asked if everyone was ready, started puzzle, all 3 people on my side say "ive never been here before"

you are best off with joining a PvE guild and have them take you through ev/kp a couple times before getting you a permanent raid spot.

We've done SM EV in 28 minutes (We do try to beat these records for something to do), we haven't measured KP but its roughly the same amount of time, NiM KP and EV take about 10 minutes longer on average than their SM counterparts, HM Denova our record so far is 42 minutes without skipping trash, we'd probly save around 5-10 minutes if we skipped some trash