PLEASE make snowball cannon available to ALL subsribers or by earning it in the event

zama

Christmas is coming again and once again MANY of us subscribers have to watch in frustration as those being subscribers early on in the game enjoy a perk we can only dream of. It gets so frustrating watching them collect all the top prizes at lightning speed while you wait for recharges. Many times I simply logoff until Jan 15. PLEASE consider a subscriber benefit of the snowball cannon or make it an item to be earned in the event !!! The reason is simple, As each year passes, More and more of us watch in frustration as a perk no longer offered but enjoyed by the few. Either remove it for all, or make it available somehow either by earning it in the event or giving it to subscribers. Who's with me ???

Christmas is coming again and once again MANY of us subscribers have to watch in frustration as those being subscribers early on in the game enjoy a perk we can only dream of. It gets so frustrating watching them collect all the top prizes at lightning speed while you wait for recharges. Many times I simply logoff until Jan 15. PLEASE consider a subscriber benefit of the snowball cannon or make it an item to be earned in the event !!! The reason is simple, As each year passes, More and more of us watch in frustration as a perk no longer offered but enjoyed by the few. Either remove it for all, or make it available somehow either by earning it in the event or giving it to subscribers. Who's with me ???

Subscribers didn't get it, it was sold on the cartel market, it's out every year, and will probably be available from the life day vendor, like most (possibly all) previous life day stuff seems to be

Edited by DarkTergon