Official Highest Level Thread

daftklok

Can't believe this hasn't been started yet.

On the server Iron Citadel.

I'm level 40 but two other people in my guild are level 43 and 42 as of right now.

If anyone knows of someone who is the same level or higher post it here. I'll update when I can what level they are.

Post their level and class. We can figure out who gets world first 50 for all categories

I'm a Bounty Hunter level 40.

They are Warrior level 43, Inquisitor level 42

Edited by daftklok

I'm level 40 but two other people in my guild are level 43 and 42 as of right now.

If anyone knows of someone who is the same level or higher post it here. I'll update when I can what level they are.

way to skip the 200 hours of story bro.

Mind telling us how you did it? I've got a few days off work this weekend and wanted to get some powerlevelling going. :)

way to skip the 200 hours of story bro.

Actually they've gotten to 50 in beta so they know the story and I've gotten up to 35 in beta.

Mind telling us how you did it? I've got a few days off work this weekend and wanted to get some powerlevelling going. :)

Spacebar hero and non-stop game play. Space combat missions are a must.

Edited by daftklok

I saw a duo going up on Iron Citadel.. they were 42 last I saw and that was quite a bit before the servers came down.. so they may be at that same level.. wish I could remember their names... and.. classes.. :(

Edit: I just realized you're on IC.. must be your guildmates that are that high. Are you Bacon? I saw Bacon at 40...

Edited by paperbanjo

I saw a duo going up on Iron Citadel.. they were 42 last I saw and that was quite a bit before the servers came down.. so they may be at that same level.. wish I could remember their names... and.. classes.. :(

Edit: I just realized you're on IC.. must be your guildmates that are that high. Are you Bacon? I saw Bacon at 40...

Those are our guys lol

edit: im Killaudio

Edited by daftklok

you skip the story.

On topic, I got to lvl 27 but I had to work and I work this weekend AND I listen to the story. So take that for what its worth. Highest on my side that I have seen is 33 on Darth Bandon.

Some people get their rocks off on powerlevelling. Fair enough, because it doesn't affect my game one iota. While I mooch around enjoying every aspect of the game I see them strutting past and if they think I am worshiping their greatness then good for them. I neither envy or pity them.

This is how it works: If you are a powerleveller and you actually think it makes you in the slightest way superior you are a bit sad. If you are upset by powerlevellers then you are a bit insecure.

L 40+ eh? They are probably using the warzone exploit bug. And are probably going to get banned for it :p

Actually none of us have used that exploit plus it's already patched. This is just pure leveling madness.

Some people get their rocks off on powerlevelling. Fair enough, because it doesn't affect my game one iota. While I mooch around enjoying every aspect of the game I see them strutting past and if they think I am worshiping their greatness then good for them. I neither envy or pity them.

This is how it works: If you are a powerleveller and you actually think it makes you in the slightest way superior you are a bit sad. If you are upset by powerlevellers then you are a bit insecure.

We don't think we are superior, some people just want a competition and doing this is fun to all of us.

Edited by daftklok

On the server Iron Citadel.

Post their level and class. We can figure out who gets world first 50 for all categories

I'm a Bounty Hunter level 40.

They are Warrior level 43, Inquisitor level 42

Who the hell cares????? This is NOT WoW!!! Is it really THAT important to be able to say " Dude's...I'm so uber cause I'm 50, I'm better than anyone here!"?

Take your time, enjoy the story ( space bar is NOT your friend in this game ), explore the worlds, make friends, do the quests, etc.

I just cannot understand why anyone would want to waste their money by completing something in days that was designed for months?

For myself.. I was rather bent to find someone on the first server I tried to roll a toon on, had stolen my name (Saitada). I hope they get to 50, get bored and quit. *yes it's sour grapes*.

As to the OP.. if you are having fun, that is all that matters.

~Saitada

My guess is that they are hurrying back to WOW.

fine with me. :D

I saw video feed on a friends computer this morning, Euro server Sith there was 45 so guess hes on the same role.

I cannot understand why ppl want to get to lvl 50 in 2-3 days.. The game has so much and is so enjoying.

I, like so many, am gonna enjoy it to its fullest !